Marijuana news: Legalized pot in U.S. spurs growth in heroin trade

• Thread starter oscar169
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ZONER

ZONER

So being that I'm a mental midget ....... Once again MARIJUANA is being associated with the rise in HEROIN use? Guess the government just doesn't want to us to look behind the Curtain .... The all empowering Wizard of Oz scam, oh come on Dorothy click those ruby red heels three times, I just wanna go home.
It isn't because the economy is in the toilet due to our greedy politicians and the top 5 percent in the US .... Naw it because we let it happen day in and day out ....

That's why I want to be the last sheep in line, you see there is a cliff and a hundred gullible sheep lined up to see what was going on when one sheep shouted they were giving away free shit... All the Sheep started pushing to see what it was. So as they started to fall off the cliff because all the Sheep were pushing forward ..... only the last sheep survived ... some times it's good thing to be a little slow.

So smoke more WEED...... yup smoke more weed.... Dude I'm stoned ....Mornin' :D

Last edited:
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Cartels are getting into to heroin because it's popularity is at an all time high. People are getting into H because of the mass amount of people getting strung out on pain pills.

People smoking high grade herb is probably the best thing in the fight against opiates all together.
I just read some stories on heroin and its resurgence. One of them interviewed an addict who stated very clearly that heroin is CHEAPER to acquire than cannabis or pills. It broke my heart to read it.

squiggly

squiggly

I just read some stories on heroin and its resurgence. One of them interviewed an addict who stated very clearly that heroin is CHEAPER to acquire than cannabis or pills. It broke my heart to read it.

Not only is it cheaper (for relative high), but it's easier to smuggle and distribute, and it's a helluva lot easier to make money on.

If you can wrap your head around how small a thing is worth so much, it doesn't take long to realize that they can lose 50 kilos in transit for every 1 they sell and still make enough money to spend exhorbitant amounts of money on high tech smuggling methods.

The longer this cycle goes on, the richer they become, and the more they avoid interdiction.

The notion that we can choose to regulate marijuana and leave this other shit in their capable hands is totally indefensible.

Anyone who makes such a claim isn't an activist, they're a pot head. They're in this because it helps them, not because it's the right thing.

Oldmanstoner

Oldmanstoner

It is just a plant, just a plant that can put out a more favorable drug, lets face it mankind has had a long an profitable (overall) love affair with Opium, just the idea of the heroin process puts me out but hey, look at all this BHO there is nowadays? Yet though, who is anyone kidding, high Vs high its hands down heroin! I think I rather enjoy a line of smack over snow any day of the week an twice on sunday, yet nothing wrong with opium in the raw.

I think the only regulation involved should be no more then "If you can grow it you can have it". In the end I see little difference between the cartel or government, I know mexico looses a lot at the hands of the cartel but how many to we loose via government? Lets just look at the last few years, how many of our children died in Iraq an Afghanistan which was Obama Approved "Good War"? Not to mention how many ruin lives not counting innocent bystanders suffered at the hands of DC's "War on Drugs"?

I'm just wondering, never had black tar from mexico, it can't be better then brown sugar you get coming out of the middle east going into europe.

squiggly

squiggly

I know mexico looses a lot at the hands of the cartel but how many to we loose via government? Lets just look at the last few years, how many of our children died in Iraq an Afghanistan which was Obama Approved "Good War"? Not to mention how many ruin lives not counting innocent bystanders suffered at the hands of DC's "War on Drugs"?

You honestly had me until you said this. I just can't abide the notion which says the government, being duly elected by a majority of the people, is the same thing as cartels.

Governments do awful things, simply awful--but there are processes to address such things legally. They don't always work out, but it's better than nothing--which is what you get with a cartel.

Governments make mistakes and send people to die, and to kill--but they have some measure of decency and honor while they do it, and the people who carry out the orders also do (in general).

Cross the cartel and you might have your throat cut and tongue pulled out of the opening (columbian necktie) or any other number of horrible deaths and atrocities.

I'm sorry, but these two things just do not compare apples to apples--suggesting otherwise is nothing but hyperbole. I reject the suggestion that we ought to accept this type of behavior from people because the government also does bad things sometimes. I refuse to excuse such behavior in any capacity--two wrongs do not make a right.

geologic

geologic

Old Pharmer
Supporter
It is just a plant, just a plant that can put out a more favorable drug, lets face it mankind has had a long an profitable (overall) love affair with Opium, just the idea of the heroin process puts me out but hey, look at all this BHO there is nowadays? Yet though, who is anyone kidding, high Vs high its hands down heroin! I think I rather enjoy a line of smack over snow any day of the week an twice on sunday, yet nothing wrong with opium in the raw.

I think the only regulation involved should be no more then "If you can grow it you can have it". In the end I see little difference between the cartel or government, I know mexico looses a lot at the hands of the cartel but how many to we loose via government? Lets just look at the last few years, how many of our children died in Iraq an Afghanistan which was Obama Approved "Good War"? Not to mention how many ruin lives not counting innocent bystanders suffered at the hands of DC's "War on Drugs"?

I'm just wondering, never had black tar from mexico, it can't be better then brown sugar you get coming out of the middle east going into europe.

I've been told by Texas folk that most all the heroin coming from Mexico is black tar.

I was going along with you until:

...how many of our children died in Iraq an Afghanistan which was Obama Approved "Good War"?...

That statement tags you as a propagandistic ideologue--
you have no creditability...

geologic

geologic

Old Pharmer
Supporter
shit..he lost me when he started comparing dabs to Heroin. Never seen anybody strung the fuk out on dabs.

Heh, I'm getting there; after dark--
that an' tincture for nightly arthritis attacks...

Oldmanstoner

Oldmanstoner

shit..he lost me when he started comparing dabs to Heroin. Never seen anybody strung the fuk out on dabs.

I was simply comparing the process of taking a natural occurring substance that is then chemically altered. Yet your correct, opium I do believe is a drug that will grab you unlike cannabis yet I was simply referring to the idea of using chemistry on natural drugs, much like alcohol. Is there some out there that will scream, "I was strung out on cannabis"? I'm sure there is a few nuts running around. Yet I can do a line of cocaine an/or heroin an walk away from it, like any thing else depends on the person.

I was going along with you until:

That statement tags you as a propagandistic ideologue--
you have no creditability...

Why, you approve of politicians using wars as political propaganda? Obama an the Left for years landed on Bush for his wars an as soon as they come into power they have their "Approved" wars (lets not even talk about what is happening in Eastern Europe)! Only stating the obvious that big government likes war no matter what side of the aisle you find yourself on. Probably why people like the Paul's (libertarians an constitutionlist) an the like will find themselves fighting both sides if they ever get a nod to run for Presidency from either party.

Only thing I was stating that government has brought more pain an suffering then any an all so called Cartels an/or Syndicates such as the Italian/Russian/Mexican or any other illegal group. Yet I do not hide the fact I believe that the US Government has gone to the dark side of illegality since the days of Lincoln.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Since before that, LONG before, if you examine the history.

Folks, let's not get into another political debate of left vs right and that sort of thing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom