Marijuana Potency Passes 10%

• Thread starter Snookster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Prodigal Son

I'd like to see some statistics and data showing where people are going to the ER for potent mj... I think the whole article is some sort of spin or hype... I am doubting the veracity of some of the claims.

"Increasing potency is leading to higher admissions to emergency rooms and drug treatment programs, officials say."

If you ask me, somebody went and broke out the Seem-o-meter again to see what things seem to be doing.

S

Snookster

I'd like to see some statistics and data showing where people are going to the ER for potent mj... I think the whole article is some sort of spin or hype... I am doubting the veracity of some of the claims.

"Increasing potency is leading to higher admissions to emergency rooms and drug treatment programs, officials say."

If you ask me, somebody went and broke out the Seem-o-meter again to see what things seem to be doing.

I have to agree with you there P.S....something's just not quite right with that statement.:surprised

C

coldnorth

pimpin!!!
this is a good pat on the back for all the breeders well done guys!!
lets keep it going up and up !!
stronger weed means less joints means easier on the chest! its just the natural progression of any plant that gets utilised as medicine, man improves it and manipulates it to be more effective and more efficient and it seems man is doing an exceptional job with weed!!!!

head on ripz :rock

H

HazemannHå

The stronger marijuana is of particular concern because high concentrations of THC have the opposite effect of low concentrations, officials say.

That is why the weed gets stronger? To get the opposite effect?:clapping

In addition, while experienced marijuana users may limit their intake of potent marijuana, young and inexperienced users may not moderate their intake and possibly suffer from dysphoria, paranoia, irritability and other negative effects.

Soo cannabis didn't have negative effects when it was less potent? The strange thing is that I suffer from irritability mostly when smoking less potent weed:mad0223:

S

StonedOwl

Mahmoud ElSohly, I've seen this dumbass on other video posts. He is entirely bias, He only gets a paycheck so long as Cannabis is demonized and illegal. Anything he says is bound to be a half truth or whole lie.

G

GDS StonerBoy

Well guys my mom works at an hospital and she gets people coming in all the time from being too high. Basically anxiety attacks but the come in panicking saying how they think there gonna die and stuff like that.

My mom only laughs and says your gonna be ok, your just really high! She says that people always lie to her and say they werent smoking or doing coke or something but when she refuses to help them they always tell the truth. She says that marijuana smokers are coming in alot more often that the last 10 years she's been there but she say its never anything serious.

G

greyfx

I think its some noob smokers probably smoking a whole blunt of some fire lol. I can take two or three hits of some fire shit and I'm the right level. I can also smoke the whole blunt full of fire and be so throwed I go to sleep. I have mixed alcohol and weed to the point where the room and walls were wavy and everything started spinning, once I puked though I was good to go again lol. I really think the alcohol is what made me sick, alcohol, weed, chinese food was a bad combo lol.

Top Bottom