Marijuana Regulators Target Home Cultivation

• Thread starter shaggyballs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I wish I was a s confident in you as you seem to be. Granted I'm not speaking in general of commercial growers but don't be surprised if a couple are in bed with city council. It's a tactic that's been used over the course of history. Outlaw homegrows, next each county will override state law and only allow one commercial license. I might not be a pro grower but I've e worked in mj for over a decade and even longer in bussisnes and city councils hardly ever do anything without getting their beak wet.
The ones I know have made contact and keep those contacts as healthy as they can. The thing is, based on my experience in two different areas of the state, you really do have to have city council-members (or county supervisors) who are receptive to the whole thing in the first place. Otherwise you're going to have to go to the people, or you're going to be spinning your wheels.

Also, specifically here in California, Proposition 64 specifically disallowed banning of home cultivation, allowed certain types of bans (outside cultivation), and therefore many of these cities are trying to find their way around it. I just read that there is now a lawsuit pending in Elk Grove that will be addressing at least one type of action (full banning, IIRC).

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Update: New lawsuit in Elk Grove and possibly in Indian Wells, regarding their attempt to force homeowners to essentially self-incriminate by forcing the permitting issue. If/when I get more information I'll post.

Tardbuster

Tardbuster

This is spiritual warfare.

Everyone knows Cannabis Sativa is spiritual medicine.

And Sativas are illegal in Canada. 4 hybrid indica trash bushes = the limit.

Same reason dispensaries don't carry legit Sativas. You know that mythical upbeat productive weed your parents built empires while high on: Its not on Monsanto/Bayer/Marlboroughs agenda to produce it.

Couchlock indoor for indoorian couch dwellers... Theres a social agenda behind commercial pot takeover..

Cali clouds

Cali clouds

This is spiritual warfare.

Everyone knows Cannabis Sativa is spiritual medicine.

And Sativas are illegal in Canada. 4 hybrid indica trash bushes = the limit.

Same reason dispensaries don't carry legit Sativas. You know that mythical upbeat productive weed your parents built empires while high on: Its not on Monsanto/Bayer/Marlboroughs agenda to produce it.

Couchlock indoor for indoorian couch dwellers... Theres a social agenda behind commercial pot takeover..

Don't worry buddy, there is no federal conspiracy to get rid of Sativa's. I have no clue about Canada law but here in cali the club owner doesn't care if you smoke indica or sativa or cow shit, as long as you are paying him for what you are smoking. If the people said "all we want is Sativa's" they would stock more. If you worked a club for a day you would see maybe 20% of the clientele will even try a sativa. Everyone wants an OG. I personally think that most OG's are hybrids that lean to the sativa side except with a couchlock high. Most clubs call anything good an indica, I think because most people think of a kush or OG when they think indica.
Anyhow go tell your local club to get some sativas. I promise they are still out there

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
You can't get durban poison in canada?

Latest posts

Top Bottom