Marijuana Saves Lives Foundation

• Thread starter MSL Foundation
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MSL Foundation

Hi there this is Brett from the Marijuana Saves Lives Foundation.

The Marijuana Saves Lives Foundation is a non-profit organization and our main objective to spread a positive message about healing properties of Marijuana and the many uses of Hemp.

The MSL foundation was founded after my wife had a miraculous recovery from a devastating bout with Crohn's Disease.

I had to quit my job and become my wife's full time nurse for almost four years and she almost passed away multiple times getting near 80lbs. Which my wife's illness mentor did pass from this disease leaving four children under the age of 12 behind.

For years my wife's life consisted of immense amounts of pain and going to the bathroom every 15 minutes with almost no sleep with me as her nurse. She could not walk so I had to carry her to the bathroom.

With the doctors solutions being more than 30 pills a day, steroids, removal of the colon, and removal of parts of the intestine. I said no way to the surgeries and steroids and kept studying the disease. Although she stayed on all their pharmaceuticals.

In my studying I found medical marijuana and I made a marijuana milk for her and it took her out of a flare up immediately and nothing ever helped flare ups. The first time we tried the marijuana milk she got the first full night of rest in three years and she only went to the bathroom 3 times the next day instead of the normal 45 times.

I figured if one cup did that then I need to get her as much milk as I could everyday and ever since I have done whatever I can to keep her in a steady supply of milk and she got better everyday.

Now her health has turned around so much she takes no more pills, had no surgeries, no steroids and we are now trying to have children.

As long as she has the milk everyday her disease is controlled. The only times she gets ill is if we run out of trim to make milk.

Instead of going back to our normal jobs and not tell anyone what we found we started the MSL foundation to tell people what was going on. To start changing the negative stigma associated with Marijuana with the truth.

Almost 5 years ago we started a website with all the medical studies, recipes, and all the thing a patient would need to know along with making a very positive clothing line to start making that change and getting people to the website.

With shirts like Marijuana Saves Lives, Good Medicine Medicating is not a Crime, Marijuana Saves Breasts and many more all with very positive quotes from medical studies. Showing the medical uses like how it kills cancer cells, prevents heart disease and so much more.

Clothing for us to wear that has an intelligent message instead of the usual stoner attire. Without all the big green pot leaves that turn off the non-user and literally scare them away from the plant.

When we started no company did such shirts...and really there was no websites with the mmj information other then www.letfreedomgrow.com.

We thought if we made this change maybe people would think about it and start making shirts like them...

Now at all MJ events there are shirts like ours everywhere...Even straight rip-offs.We could not be more proud. The tide is turning and that is what we wanted. (Although a little credit from the big companies who did for the little nonprofit who could would have been nice.)

People used to tell us oh that is a big hill to conquer(social stigma of Marijuana). I would say well someone has to keep it going and we are are just following the greats who started it all like Jack Herer Dr.Jay Dr.Tod and so many more.

Eddy Lepp told us that the old guys have to pass the torch to the next generation...(It might as well be all of us!)

Every event we can go to we are out personally talking to thousands of people (patients and nonpatients) Our outreach team of volunteers work tirelessly to help patients understand their medicine. Also perform many other services.

Our 501c3 does not dispense medicine, unless it is donated free to give to patients free. We work solely off t-shirt sales and taxable donations.

Logic is a great friend and supporter of the MSL Foundation along with many great members here at the Farm.

We are here to help out anyway we can so if you have any health questions please feel free to ask me in PM or in my MSL health ?'s thread.

Be on the look out for our up coming events like the Research Group Gatherings and new design releases coming soon.

Thanks for reading and for your support. Remember tell your friends tell your neighbors tell anyone who will listen about the healing properties of marijuana and what is really going on... like people going to prison for growing the plant that saved my Wife's life... Take care and spread the word Marijuana Saves Lives.

Brett

K

kawai9

Thats honestly just amazing and great to hear about your wife continuing on strong right now. And the best of luck with everything in the future
Aloha

M

MSL Foundation

Thats honestly just amazing and great to hear about your wife continuing on strong right now. And the best of luck with everything in the future
Aloha

Thanks so much Kawai9! really means a lot to us.

We really would like to eventually live in Kauai. But till then we are stuck on the mainland. :passingjoint:

Hope all is well in paradise. Look for MSL events in Hawaii coming this next year.. Oh ya Catch a wave for me!

MSL

M

MSL Foundation

Hey Kawai do you know of a band called Natural Vibrations there in Hawaii?

MSL

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Definitely most excellent news MSL>>>>I will be able to help in the up and coming:emo<<<<
Are you going to the cup here coming up?

:passingjoint:

gtd

M

MSL Foundation

Thanks GTDanny, We really appreciate the good words.

and to answer your question No we will not be able to get up to the cup.

Unless some windfall of orders or support come through this week there is no way. It is just not in the numbers.

But there are a couple of great events coming in the next few months.

plus we are working on our magazine, 2nd new clothing line and the opening of our Walk-in Patient Resource and information Center. So we are working our butts off. Although it would be really nice to get up to the city for a weekend.

Hope everything is going well for you GTD!

Talk to you soon and thanks again for the vote of confidence and support!

B

M

MSL Foundation

We all appreciate your work bro.
welcome to the farm

Thanks PapaKush, We really appreciate those words! Thank you again and take care!

MSL

P.S. And to anyone else who needs help with a loved one who is ill please PM me and we will do our best to help.

JAWS

JAWS

very touching.

hello MSL:rasta:
it seems from your PM that we have met before years ago at another site, trying to think of who you might be...

your thoughtful words above about your wife has brought my eyes to water my friend, and i am so very glad she pulled through and you have TOTAL RESPECT from me for being that kind of stand up MAN....

what your doing with the MSL Foundation is another awesome thing you and your wife are doing, i give you my hopes and best wishes to you both with that project...
respect much.

L

LostinaSoG

GG

Thank you...thats all i got im in awe.. just amazing..Welcome to the Farm

D

Donk Frog

Welcome to the farm and thanks for all the work to make pot meds tolerated.... hope everything works out for you and your wife......

Top Bottom