Marijuana Stocks About To Crash And Burn

• Thread starter dirtyoldman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Madmax

Madmax

7 to 14 years that's nothing. When I got busted here in Oklahoma in the mid 1980's for a 6 plant grow I was looking at 40 years. But the Cops and DA being the idiots they are did not know how much community support I could bring to force and that I had deep enough pockets to hire the best lawyers in the state. Cost me $50k and I still had to do 30 days in the county jail. But I also got it all removed from my record after two years of felony probation and retained my voting and 2A rights. The poor sot they busted after me with one small plant got 20 years in the state pen and he had to do every damn day of it. He had no money and no community support because he was new in town. A group of us made sure his wife and child had some support and he got commissary money for the 20 years he was in. Even if they get rec. weed passed here you can be sure the morons in OKC will keep some level of draconian laws in play so they can snipe those that don't keep up with the laws. And they can still profit from it on both sides of the law book.
Thats just wow.ive been busted here in aust with under 100 plants and got a slap on the wrist and 800 buck fine..they are pushing hard to legalise it here .i hope everyone here opens there eyes to what going on in your country..

growsince79

growsince79

A lot of dispensaries are owned by local business people who spent a lot of time and money getting started. They operate under strict guidelines established by government whether local or state.And the suppliers of their stock, the same thing. If an auditor walks into your store and says, show me the paper trail of that particular bud,Then you better be able to prove up on it. It is record keeping intensive. If you can’t then they will settle in and audit the hell out of you! All the way up the supply chain! If they don’t like what they find, they will shut you down! As simple as that! So the risk/reward to engage any illegal activity is just not there. It is made more difficult by the lack of access to banking services that normal businesses can use. Thanks to the feds. But they operate on the up and up, pay their taxes, and support their communities. What dispensary bashers have to remember is that a good portion of this country lives in Conditions that aren’t feasible for growing your own! Whether it be illegal, apartments, condos, etc. so these businesses actually provide a quality product at reasonable prices to the little guys or the masses who would otherwise not have access to it. If they are not supplying acceptable product at acceptable prices then they won’t be in business long. Just like any other business endeavor. Just my two cents.
Cannabis companies are created to rip off shareholders- not make a profit. Kinda like Canadian gold miners lol.

shaganja

shaganja

In Michigan, cannabis company lume is going under. The owners of bell tire. They opened businesses in as many towns as they could get in. But neither one of them knows anything about weed. Let em fall, and us small farmers will prevail!

sambapati

sambapati

Lines out the doors at dispensaries in Mass. still since NY is dragging their ass.
I have never been in one .LOVED the black market as I pay more then enough taxes already in NY.
There is still money to be made but you need to jump ship at the right time .I suspect many will miss that moment .
Big business is inevitable .
Being self sufficient is the only reasonable choice .
Yet I've read that only 3% of the population elects to grow weed in states where it is legal. I saw two different pickup trucks selling plants (and cars pulled over to look at them) here in Thailand now that the plant has been [decriminalized].

Top Bottom