Marijuana USA on tonight CNBC

• Thread starter OldStageCoach
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Green Mopho

Green Mopho

I don't think she is hot. She is fake and annoying. She looks like she practices her facial expressions when they cut the camera to her during interviews. She reminds me of Rachel Ray, fake as fuck, too much make up, fluffed up reporter bullshit. They also made it seem that people in Colorado are making a killing, when in reality fees are killing us and wholesale prices are at an all time low. Of course its CNBC, so its really just about the money....and how did that dickhead Richard Lee make it into this one? Oaksterdam is a sham!

And Kentucky weed is good shit, if you've ever had it! I'm glad we are paying tax money for Black hawk helicopters to drop down cops getting paid $800 an hour to eradicate 7 plants.

I know legalization seems right around the corner, but in reality, there is a long steep rocky road ahead of us!

S

SoCoMMJ

You know you have reached a turning point in your life when you have to have the youngins help you out with the techie crap... ugh, I think I have arrived.

In the process of trying to download that video, i am fairly certain that I have installed every bit of trojanware that was available on that site.

Care to toss a couple of hints to the bit torrent ignorant ? I missed that show because we were working till 1am that night... sigh.

Dorje

Dorje

You know you have reached a turning point in your life when you have to have the youngins help you out with the techie crap... ugh, I think I have arrived.

In the process of trying to download that video, i am fairly certain that I have installed every bit of trojanware that was available on that site.

Care to toss a couple of hints to the bit torrent ignorant ? I missed that show because we were working till 1am that night... sigh.

Download uTorrent (free) and just double click on the torrent file you downloaded.

You will download the actual vid from other users of the site in parts... bit torrent works by breaking up the file into many small parts, which can be downloaded from anyone in the "swarm", or group of people "leaching" the file. After you complete your download it is common courtesy to "seed" the file for a while, which means you make the file available for others to dl from you... you should try to upload as much data as you download. Also, it is possible you will need to adjust your router to port forward for the tracker site so you are connectible with other users but don't worry about that unless you continue to use the torrent tracker, in which case port forwarding is necessary. Good Luck!

aleYarok

aleYarok

torrent can a be a bitch if you are not internet/tech savy.
listen to what dorje said.

use sites like thepiratebay.org kickasstorrents.com ect to search for the files u want
make sure you view the comments and files in each torrent to makes sure it isnt a fake. people will comment and say its fake if it is. only download files with .torrent
these sites are loaded with fake downloads and usenet crap/advertising
eztv.it = best for tv shows, everything they post is legit

motta-tokka

motta-tokka

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSRJeH6cLlQ[/YOUTUBE]

motta-tokka

motta-tokka

So you dont have to leave the farm

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHTW42nYOw8[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53UKJiCTE2M[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eN4QGobJLE[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnFKzfpnpZE[/YOUTUBE]

S

SoCoMMJ

Thanks for the help kiddos... I am now an official bit torrent fiend. It's like the old school usenet downloads and napster combined. Everything in the world is out there. Time to build an accessory drive for the laptop lol.

I don't think I would be brave enough to tempt the DEA by appearing in our garden on a documentary quite yet. Someday maybe, but not today. We may be crazy, but not stupid. :icon_spin:

T

TyKaycha

Thanks for the help kiddos... I am now an official bit torrent fiend. It's like the old school usenet downloads and napster combined. Everything in the world is out there. Time to build an accessory drive for the laptop lol....

Be careful! I've maxed out my ISP's download limit several times (250GB/month). Especially when you first start out, it's easy to want to download everything out there! Eventually you'll plateau and you won't download as nearly as much as when you first start. But might want to invest in some external hard drive for sure! I have about 9TB's of external storage right now, and have about another 6TBs just waiting for me to crack open.

R

RMCG

I had to upgrade to Biz Class Internet.

No quotas.

Got a few phone calls...

They WILL disconnect you if you do it enough (basically if you are in the top 10 'heavy users' repeatedly)

Best place for quality new movies is torrentday.com...

RSS feeds in uTorrent!

http://showrss.karmorra.info/ for all TV shows and as someone pointed out eztv.it.

And 'old school' Usenet is back again...

I rock astraweb.com with SABnzbd on dedicated boxes @ 2MB/s.

Unrars, verifies, moves to my location, then emails me the details.

T

TyKaycha

And 'old school' Usenet is back again...

I rock astraweb.com with SABnzbd on dedicated boxes @ 2MB/s.

Unrars, verifies, moves to my location, then emails me the details.

Yeah need to get me a torrentbox & usenet account. Usenet has gotten so much easier to use then 10-15 yrs ago.

---

Back on topic - finally had a chance to watch. Interesting. Makes it seem like there's a dispensary on every corner, which I guess in some parts of Denver is true. Centennial Seeds came across very professional which I think is good PR for all of us.

R

Rednick

Centennial Seeds came across very professional which I think is good PR for all of us.

Yeah, he looked professional...but the stock ticker was going the whole time and they made sure to let people know that the "moritorium" was ending next summer...
Are we to brace for yet another wave of the Flood?
At least this time the wheat will separate from the chaff much quicker.

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

Its CNBC, its all about money! The whole thing just seemed buttered and almost like a investor "stock-tip" for east coast money to come out an invest and strike it rich! Next you'll see the guy from Mad Money telling investors to buy up dispensaries....its all just a ploy....just lay low and keep growing CO's finest...let all the greed fall by the wayside...

R

Rednick

Familiar Tone

There will be no flood. This industry is about to lose 75% of shops over the next year.

Yeah, I think Romer and the Cali lobby said that 50% of the dispensaries would go out of business with HB-1284...

That didn't happen!
Now the Hedge Fund investors are going to get hard-ons. Change is a coming once again.

Bud Spleefman

Bud Spleefman

Premium Member
Supporter
....just lay low and keep growing CO's finest...

Words to live by! I'm so fucking bored with all of it, to be honest. I just want to be a farmer, and live a farmer's life. I grow it, I smoke it, I sell it. That's about it. If tomatoes paid better, I'd maybe grow tomatoes, I just plain old like to grow........

I watched the CNBC thing, it was okay..... Not sure why there was an entire segment on Portugal when the show was title "Marijuana USA!" I think that the more the microscope is focused on the medical industry, the less likely it is to be focused on those of us that are "laying low!" HEY, EVERYONE, LOOOK OVER THERE!!!!!!!!!! :)

Top Bottom