Marijuanaseeds.nl Reputation

• Thread starter RansacktheElder
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

RansacktheElder

I'm not spamming! Wanted to get that outta the way first. Does anyone now anything about these guys? I got my order and they're in the ground, but I'm still wondering if I can expect to get the strains I expect. The seeds came in plain packaging so I'm not sure where they get their seeds. Anybody know?

B

British_Hempire

If they weren't in breeder packs then I'd say you got ripped.

D

Dr Herbal

Soz to but in but i was wondering about the same thing with dr chronic.co.uk

BombBP

BombBP

Dr Chronic will send in original breeder packs...you have to pick that option in checkout. DC is very reputable ime.

R

RansacktheElder

I questioned them on the validity of the strains they sell and they replied with the following:

"Our strains are bred for us by our own group of breeders throughout Holland and Spain. We do not ship in breeder packs as they come to us before they get to many of the breeder retail outlets. It is also much more likely that packages will be confiscated if the seeds are sent in breeder packages when shipped to some areas of the world. if you are based in the UK and you would like to receive our seeds in their breeder packs you can look at our sister site www.weed-seeds.net where they can shipped named breeder seeds in their original packs."

I'm taking comfort in the fact that they are very good with customer service. They've answered two seperate emails promptly which is much better than most legit companies I know. I guess I'll see when I grow out the beans, eh?

D

Dr Herbal

Hi mate i just had a quick look at that weed-seeds looked at the ak47 from serous and its £35 but on dr chronic there £70 seems funny to me. Thats the sort of price seedboutique sell seed that are alot anywere else reliable but there alot less and i know there sellin ripoffs of at least dnas seeds

R

RansacktheElder

and i know there sellin ripoffs of at least dnas seeds

Did you mean that marijuanaseeds.nl is ripping of DNA genetics?? Or anybody for that matter? If this is true I won't shop there again.

D

Dr Herbal

No seedboutique and seedbay theres a thread about it some where dont no how to addit to my post soz. All i was saying is weed seed prices are dam cheep When looked at it in more detail they just have random strains theres no order to the site no list of breeders and there strains its all missmach Iam not sayin there deffently ripoff just thats what it looks like to me i wont be buying anything from there anyway pease

D

Down South Sage

I think marijuanaseeds.nl does kinda what nirvana does by buying seeds from companies and then breeding their own out of that stock and reselling those seeds.I dont necessarily thinkits ripping off but i think they raise their own and re sale.

D

DaddyzCrazy

Any way ya look at it it's dishonest!!!!!

If they cheat there what else might be going on????

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
No seedboutique and seedbay theres a thread about it some where dont no how to addit to my post soz. All i was saying is weed seed prices are dam cheep When looked at it in more detail they just have random strains theres no order to the site no list of breeders and there strains its all missmach Iam not sayin there deffently ripoff just thats what it looks like to me i wont be buying anything from there anyway pease

i got seeeds from the boutique in a breederer back, both greenhouse and the ministry of cannabis, sealed

H

Hip Cat

I think marijuanaseeds.nl does kinda what nirvana does by buying seeds from companies and then breeding their own out of that stock and reselling those seeds.I dont necessarily thinkits ripping off but i think they raise their own and re sale.
What is it then? Selling knockoff's of other people's work at a lower price is just a low life move.

Top Bottom