Marinol (synthetic Thc)

• Thread starter BigPunkin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BigPunkin

BigPunkin

My grandmother had Lung and Lymphoma cancer little over a year ago. She goes back to her cancer doctor every 3 months for the scan and the results to see if it has returned. Yesterday she visited her Cancer Doctor to for him to read the scan results, there is a small spot on the upper right long, but he said he did think it was cancer, but their going to keep an eye on it, so she has to go back for another scan in 3 months.

When she was at the doctor, he prescribed her Marinol because ever since she had cancer she has suffered from sever weight loss... She went from over 150lbs down to under 100lbs. Sometimes she may gain a little back, she gained up to 110lb, but she looses it because she wont eat. This is the reason the Dr. Prescribed this to her.

She has only tried the real thing twice about 6mo ago, when i let her smoke with me. but it didn't do nothing for her; she felt nothing. I know the weed was good, but she felt nothing.

The script is for 30 Marinol 5mg pills, i'm just wondering if i should split the 5mg tab up to see how she handles it with a roughly 2 mg dose? Anyone here has any experience with this and the side effects from this Synthetic THC... this is nothing like spice is it?

Top Bottom