MarksCastle

• Thread starter Medicinal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Medicinal

Hey It's been brought to my attention that you're a well respected breeder with vintage genetics in your possession. Including the notorious African Black Magic from the 60's, and an Old School Ak-47/Sweet Tooth cross. My question to you, after being informed of your activities, is why do you sell your beans at a place that is ripping people off? Why not offer them here at the farm? :smiley_joint:

D

dailychronic

Yeah I would have bought your beans but I never got my first order from those jerkoffs. Regret dealing with someone proud to rip other people off and just make knock off strains. It's ok though because he will get his there are a few real Gz in this game that don't play that shit and he will get his no doubt. Sucks because I really respect Mark and his work and would love to grow out his gear. I'm going to feel bad when he doesn't get paid and all his stuff is getting F2 by some limey queers.

M

Medicinal

found out Swerve was just banned.. lol would love to hear his take on this

D

dailychronic

I knew it was only a matter of time. It's going to be the same way with Mark just wait and see. He is reeling him in big time only to lead to a major disapointment.

A

aphid

Swerve announced on bestseedbank that he got taken for $ 9000.00

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
Deal with those kind of sketchy folks and sketchy stuff happens... too bad there cant be more straight foward folks in this biz, maybe that will change in the future... Boy am i proud to have been banned long ago from that site, although admittedly i too was sucked in by the guy for a while. Kind of like giving all your money to guy a named Made-Off...

B

Boots Sugarleaf

I was invited over to that "other place" before, I am so glad I felt a bad vibe with that crew...I knew swerve was there so that was one reason I sorta felt ok, but now to know he was taken and banned from there....that's really lame to screw one of the most reputable and well liked people in this game..I don't have any first hand info about it though

yeah, Mark, get your beans to The Farm! But I am sure there is some reason they are not here and if that is personal that is just fine with me

M

Medicinal

Swerve announced on bestseedbank that he got taken for $ 9000.00

jesus christ!!! this is sickening. not sure I even care anymore. Mark if your still there selling seeds you ought to be ashamed. Gonna be hard for people to trust you but hey you make your bed, ya lie in it.

S

Swerve

ripz is the thief.. and he will get his when karma returns ...he jacked me for 7500 flat out.. and once my mates in the uk pay a visit to him lol he will wish he paid me...one thing in life you dont do is steal from an italian.. i talked to mark right before he sent stuff i told him not to i hope he doesnt get fucked like everyone else from ripz.. fuck ******* fuck ripz !!!

B

Boots Sugarleaf

ripz is the thief.. and he will get his when karma returns ...he jacked me for 7500 flat out.. and once my mates in the uk pay a visit to him lol he will wish he paid me...one thing in life you dont do is steal from an italian.. i talked to mark right before he sent stuff i told him not to i hope he doesnt get fucked like everyone else from ripz.. fuck ******* fuck ripz !!!

thanks for sharin your side dude....such bullshit

keep it real and keep doin what you do bro!

B

Boots Sugarleaf

jesus christ!!! this is sickening. not sure I even care anymore. Mark if your still there selling seeds you ought to be ashamed. Gonna be hard for people to trust you but hey you make your bed, ya lie in it.

Not Mark! Ripz is who is being discussed as the ripper

Mark is selling beans at the site that is now known for not paying their suppliers

M

Medicinal

Not Mark! Ripz is who is being discussed as the ripper

Mark is selling beans at the site that is now known for not paying their suppliers

I understand all that, I just meant Mark should get outta there if he wants to be a trusted seed breeder.

O

ograskal

I understand all that, I just meant Mark should get outta there if he wants to be a trusted seed breeder.

I'm sure Mark will be gone as soon as he gets paid up. Thats if he ever does. Sure hope he does..~ogr

O

ojd

boy ripz you beter have a good hiding place because there is alot of us after you

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
SO i guess it did not turn out to be true that he was just in temp hiding and the check was is in the mail? "...the check is in the mail..." what about all his empty headed followers? they still claiming he is really a good dude? he still trying to sell beans online? what a joke! is the uk/continental herb scene more sketchty than usa or does this stuff go one in usa too?

M

michiganorbust

I'm going to agree, Ripz is a thief... Luckily he 'only' got me on a pack of Deadhead OG (which I've been dying to get a crack at!)... was trying to convince me all was cool, and to send another order in after waiting since mid January ... making big empty promises.... I guess it's time that I did myself a favor and ban myself from p*****p! The farm is where it's at and where I am staying .

sorry to hear Swerve but yah he'll get his.
and yah, I would love to see some MC genetics over here where you actually get your gear and the breeders are paid.

D

Dubwobble

Yo peeps, thanks for the heads up on that site.

One thing though, watch your comments and threats on forums, legally they can bite you in the ass.

I would recommend cleaning up any language that can be considered a threat and traced back to your ISP just to be safe.

K

Karma Genetics

Afther seeing ripz here and banned, i visited that website a few times, he asked me for seeds and i thought, NO he a talk to much newbie, they fuck up all the time.

He came online not nowing anything 6 months later he was a breeder he he come on, that says enouf.

F*ck him.

S

Swerve

Shit there r so many people looking for that guy be better hope he actually got busted and is going to go to jail as that's is prob his safest place. I don't give a fuck about him or his fucking website the guy is a theif he has prob stole well over 50k from people if not more combined.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom