• Thread starter MarsHydroLED
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Hello THCfarmers, bang bang bang, Mars Hydro big news!β€ΌπŸ₯³

Finally, I can announce the Black Friday Sales for 2019, cheers πŸ₯³ I know most growers are already waiting for our promotion info for a long time. And we have received many farmers asking if we will have the Black Friday Sales this year, the answer is definitely YESSSSβ€Ό

If anyone knows Mars Hydro for a long time, they might know that we seldom do promotions on our lights, in previous years, we only do 10% at most! Because of the low-profit margin. Some would say it is pretty small, but for us, it is really big. Trust now, Mars Hydro product costs are almost the same as the ones, whose price is twice high in the market, so these companies can do 50% off, but we cannot. But finally, you still get the lowest price. πŸ₯°Anyway, we have three kinds of promotions this year, to make it pretty interesting to join. You can join whichever you think is the best option for you to save money. πŸ‘

1. During 28~29th Nov, it is the main promotion of the Black Friday Sales, every light will have 15% off directly. πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
QQ图片20191115171918.jpg

2. From Nov 28th ~Dec. 2nd, we will also have combo sales. We will have several combo sales products link directly, you can choose one new light and add some money to get another old light, which is up to 50% off in total!πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
20191120141728.jpg

3. From Nov 30th ~ Dec 2nd, it will be a Cyber Monday Sales. Every light and tent will be back to the normal price, but you can purchase a Lucky Bag to try your luck. You will only be able to purchase the lucky bag only when your order is over 100/200/500/1000USD, and the lucky bag is from 50USD~ 200USD, which will help you get a random light worth 100~700USD. Which will be also up to 50% off sales.πŸ’•πŸ’•(For example, I have purchased over 500USD, and I have chance to purchase the 50USD/100USD lucky bag, I can choose either one, and I may choose the 100USD, which might help me get a TSL 2000 or Pro II 120, no light worthy less than 100USD will be sent.😊
QQ图片20191115172059.jpg

What is more, you can use a coupon code to save an additional 10USD off each order. How to get the coupon? Join our Black Friday Sales Giveaway!πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

What's fun?πŸ˜€

- During Nov 20th~ 27th, we will hold a Black Friday Giveaway, and announce the winner on Nov. 27th. Everyone join the activity will have the chance to get the 10USD additional coupon.
- During Nov 28~Dec 2nd. we will open an order sharing thread, in which you can share your order from the official website with everyone, (you can screenshot the order and wipe away the important stuff for sure), we will choose a random order to announce winner, and the winner will get an additional free light. Cheers!🌱

If you have any questions or interest, please feel free to leave a message below, or PM me or email me at [email protected] πŸ₯³

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey guys, Mars early Black Friday Sale πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Buy 1 get 2, order nowβ€Ό

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Hi guys, our Black Friday has already started, the best chance to get SP and TS light at the lowest price, now !!!

Don't forget to use the coupon "THC" save more πŸ’•
Don't forget to use the coupon "THC" save moreπŸ₯³
Don't forget to use the coupon "THC" save moreπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ

QQ20191115171918

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Hello guys, Happy Thanksgiving!
Mars Hydro Black Friday, 15% off on all the lights, including the TS and SP, only left one day, if you want to order the TS and SP, this is the best time! Order now! πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³
Don't forget to THCfarmer special coupon" THC" save more πŸ’•
Don't forget to THCfarmer special coupon" THC" save moreπŸ’•
Don't forget to THCfarmer special coupon" THC" save moreπŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

Black Friday
MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Hello guys, Cyber Monday, 15% off, will end in 4 hours. The best chance to order TS and SP lightsπŸ₯³, don't miss it!
Also, don't forget to share your order on THCfarmers and PM, join our lucky draw😍😍😍

CYBER MONDAY02

Latest posts

Top Bottom