Mars Hydro Giveaway Time: Come and Win New TS or SP Grow Kit

• Thread starter MarsHydroLED
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
newh

newh

I want a Mars TSW 2000 coz I grew this White Widow Auto with a Mars Reflector 192x3
I paid just over 300 bucks for the 192x3 and ran it hard for over 2 years and got quite a few nice plants with it.I certainly got my moneys worth.It did blow a driver so 1 panel is out so I put it back in the box for now.The parts are cheap money I just havent ordered them yet.

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
I paid just over 300 bucks for the 192x3 and ran it hard for over 2 years and got quite a few nice plants with it.I certainly got my moneys worth.It did blow a driver so 1 panel is out so I put it back in the box for now.The parts are cheap money I just havent ordered them yet.
Hi newh, thanks for your support to Mars Hydro,🤟 we always on the way to meet customers' different needs. They are totally different light, TS vs Reflector, the difference here🤓

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Hi guys, don't forget the rules

Hey THCFarmers! Mars Hydro Giveaway Time coming now! :love1::love2:🥳
We are going to sponsor our newly unreleased TSW2000 or SP250 series light and the suitable indoor grow tent. The lights are both High PPE, Wattage adjustable, white color, full spectrum. 🥳

And how to participate?

- Time: from now to 25th Sep at the same time.
- Post: I want Mars Hydro TSW2000/SP250, coz... (every ID three chance to post)
- We will pick a random number once the post up to 50, to get a new light and tent; over 100 will pick 3 other winners to get a coupon worth 25usd.
- The winner will help us to review our new led grow light and share the growing journey under the win light.
- Everyone can join, and quantity unlimited.

Now Party is on, come on baby!!!🥳🥳🥳

Post: I want Mars Hydro TSW2000/SP250, coz... (every ID three chance to post)

Enjoy and keep real

420baby

420baby

I want a Mars TSW 2000 coz I grew this White Widow Auto with a Mars Reflector 192x3

wow, very nice work. man. She looks pretty well. It is 5x192 on Mars website. Did they update that?

DrRX

DrRX

Hey THCFarmers! Mars Hydro Giveaway Time coming now! :love1::love2:🥳
We are going to sponsor our newly unreleased TSW2000 or SP250 series light and the suitable indoor grow tent. The lights are both High PPE, Wattage adjustable, white color, full spectrum. 🥳

And how to participate?

- Time: from now to 25th Sep at the same time.
- Post: I want Mars Hydro TSW2000/SP250, coz... (every ID three chance to post)
- We will pick a random number once the post up to 50, to get a new light and tent; over 100 will pick 3 other winners to get a coupon worth 25usd.
- The winner will help us to review our new led grow light and share the growing journey under the win light.
- Everyone can join, and quantity unlimited.

Now Party is on, come on baby!!!🥳🥳🥳

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom