• Thread starter revfunk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
So, they said in thier post that all participants would get a $10 coupon to be used between 4/20-23/20.

Did ANYONE even get one???? Cuz here I am, on 4/23 without hearing a peep from them in days.

Just curious.....

Mikelej14

Mikelej14

So they just never announced a winner here?
Their facebook page contest same prize had a winner already announced.

Mikelej14

Mikelej14

Lol when i saw this contest i was already considering between buying a mars light and a viparspectra.. I went with Viparspectra instead, and honestly, if mars blowing off their contest here says anything about how their customer service would also be, then I feel like I dodged a bullet!
My viparspectra came missing the dimmer knob lol but i got the light in 4 days from ordering, and replied to me within hours of messaging, and knob shipped with tracking :) definitely happy with it. Chance at winning a tent woulda been nice tho... Lol

revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
Lol when i saw this contest i was already considering between buying a mars light and a viparspectra.. I went with Viparspectra instead, and honestly, if mars blowing off their contest here says anything about how their customer service would also be, then I feel like I dodged a bullet!
My viparspectra came missing the dimmer knob lol but i got the light in 4 days from ordering, and replied to me within hours of messaging, and knob shipped with tracking :) definitely happy with it. Chance at winning a tent woulda been nice tho... Lol

100% bro. I could REALLLLLLLLY use the tent/LED right now as I haven't worked in weeks and have $0 available to allocate to my med garden atm 👎

Cheers!

Moshmen

Moshmen

@1diesel1 tag! Sorry man you know anything? I know mars ain’t appreciated properly here but it’s not like Emmie to drop the ball? Is everything kool?

revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
@1diesel1 tag! Sorry man you know anything? I know mars ain’t appreciated properly here but it’s not like Emmie to drop the ball? Is everything kool?

Thanks bro, forgot to tag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom