• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Hi @SadBadGrower , welcome to THCfarmer, welcome to here, 🥳your buds looks so great, looking forward to the harvest! Happy growing and have fun here!☺

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

Hi @SadBadGrower , welcome to THCfarmer, welcome to here, 🥳your buds looks so great, looking forward to the harvest! Happy growing and have fun here!☺
Thank you very much. It's all the lights doing the job. I own a few Mars Hydro lights already. While I'd love win the light in the giveaway to do a side by side with the TSL 2000 if not I'll be buying another light at some point. Is there any chances the 3000 will be made in a long style?

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

Beautiful looking girl there!, how tall and wide is she?
Thank you. From the ground she's about 3 and a half feet tall. Ill have to measure later to find out. She's really wide though. In veg, I topped her a few times and I have her tied outwards to space the colas a bit. She's extremely bushy.

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

If you like Jack, you need to try some xj13 if you haven't already. Just burned my last one lastnight and I'm going to miss that one for sure.
I'm always open to new suggestions. Thank you. I personally haven't tried or grown Jack besides this current plant. We'll see when I get her chopped and cured.

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

Great to know, I was curious about growing one. Thanks for the input.
I suggest growing her. If you do, depending on your grow space, I'd top and use LST for her. She's a very short and bushy plant with tremendous side branching. She flowers around 9-11 weeks on average and when you start counting flowering. She has a very pine like almost earthy smell with a very strong touch of something sweet. I will grow this plant again at some point as long as she smokes as good as her growth. Great plant for medicinal purposes too.

V

Vondank420

If you like Jack, you need to try some xj13 if you haven't already. Just burned my last one lastnight and I'm going to miss that one for sure.
Is that the same as J1. We have moved tons of J1. Got some cuts into rotation 2 years ago..

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Thank you very much. It's all the lights doing the job. I own a few Mars Hydro lights already. While I'd love win the light in the giveaway to do a side by side with the TSL 2000 if not I'll be buying another light at some point. Is there any chances the 3000 will be made in a long style?
You mean that updated the TSL2000 to TSL 3000? the coverage is 4x8??? it seems no this plan because the weight of the lamps will be so heavy. But maybe we will update the TSL2000 driver, more feasibility😀

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Hello guys, Happy Thanksgiving!
Mars Hydro Black Friday, 15% off on all the lights, including the TS and SP, only left one day, if you want to order the TS and SP, this is the best time! Order now!🥳🥳🥳
Don't forget to our special coupon" THC" save more 💕
Don't forget to our special coupon" THC" save more💕💕
Don't forget to our special coupon" THC" save more💕💕💕

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Black Friday is very busy, too many orders coming in, and our system is kinda slow for sending the order confirmation email.

We are working on it!🙏

If you ordered from our website successfully, but haven't got the order confirmation auto email, please don't worry, our service Kelly will send email to you within 24 hours. There is a time difference, might get the email later hours.

BTW, we arrange shipment at the same time when we check order, so you will get lights mostly very soon.🥳

Happy weekend everyone!☺

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom