Pic💃💃💃
TSL2000
TSL2000102502

SP250
SP25002

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Mars Hydro TSL2000, SP250🤓

Same coverage in veg 3’x5’; in bloom:2’x4'. Same Epistar chips. Both adjustable removable driver
View attachment 904485
Some differences are as follows:

Actual Power: TSL2000 is 300W+/-5%@100--277V; SP250 is 245W+/-5%@100--277V
Adjustable Removable Driver: High quality with UL listed; SP250 MeanWell
Design: Cool heat by reflector panel; SP250 waterproof, cool by the thick aluminum heatsink

View attachment 904486
Spectrum: both full-spectrum, but a little bit different
View attachment 904487
Finally, Price: TSL2000 unit US price is 249.99usd, SP250 is 259.99usd

If you like more power, TSL2000 is a great choice, care about cool heat more SP250 first choice.
Order on our website, don't forget our coupon code "THC", save cost, also you can PM or email me. Happy growing🌱
Just a thought for you @MarsHydroLED (Emmie). So as not to confuse; I suggest noting that this driver is the "A" type Meanwell that is dimmable by using internal "pots". It is NOT the "B" type driver that is dimmable by using the provided external leads (to be attached to a 100k ohm pot)..

FYI, The adjustment on the A driver is very coarse and limited unlike the B driver. I own both and prefer the B type.
Just my 4 cents..LOL

basscaptain

basscaptain

FYI, The adjustment on the A driver is very coarse and limited unlike the B driver. I own both and prefer the B type.
Just my 4 cents..LOL
I need a driver for 4 or so strips I order 1 it came didn't work order a diff 1 last night but I don't think it's going to be what I really want so you got a idea Buzz?? :)

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

I need a driver for 4 or so strips I order 1 it came didn't work order a diff 1 last night but I don't think it's going to be what I really want so you got a idea Buzz?? :)
@basscaptain
As I mentioned, I do not own these. Here is a snippet from the Ebay listing

"If you wire 2 of these in parallel, you can then wire them into a series of the lm561c strips or blue booster strips and run them all on the same 1400mA or 1750 mA constant current driver. Check out my other listings for separate listings, different quantities, lm561c s6 strips, Blue Booster strips or, if you need a different quantity or configuration, just let me know. We always have discreet shipping and this is a private listing, so your purchase will remain anonymous on eBay. "

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

The only thing golden around here is the color of our hair..
FYI @MarsHydroLED mine is all white and well past the golden stage! (my beard as well)
At my age, I am thankful to even have hair.
Long term time payments could be a problem if Mars wants to collect from us...Bawhahaha
well my beard is a whitish gray,i buy the gresham formula for men,i find the girls really dig the salt and pepper look,so i die my beard ,head is a reddish tan i get that free from the sun,hey im hoping on a expansion of quick hair growth taking the radiation shots i got yesterday,hell ya be like the damn 70's and my hair be down to my shoulder soon hahah

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

well my beard is a whitish gray,i buy the gresham formula for men,i find the girls really dig the salt and pepper look,so i die my beard ,head is a reddish tan i get that free from the sun,hey im hoping on a expansion of quick hair growth taking the radiation shots i got yesterday,hell ya be like the damn 70's and my hair be down to my shoulder soon hahah
I'm there already! (70's)

You know that you are old, when the hair in your ears, grows faster than that on your head! LMAO

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Mars Hydro TSL2000, SP250🤓

Same coverage in veg 3’x5’; in bloom:2’x4'. Same Epistar chips. Both adjustable removable driver
View attachment 904485
Some differences are as follows:

Actual Power: TSL2000 is 300W+/-5%@100--277V; SP250 is 245W+/-5%@100--277V
Adjustable Removable Driver: High quality with UL listed; SP250 MeanWell
Design: Cool heat by reflector panel; SP250 waterproof, cool by the thick aluminum heatsink

View attachment 904486
Spectrum: both full-spectrum, but a little bit different
View attachment 904487
Finally, Price: TSL2000 unit US price is 249.99usd, SP250 is 259.99usd

If you like more power, TSL2000 is a great choice, care about cool heat more SP250 first choice.
Order on our website, don't forget our coupon code "THC", save cost, also you can PM or email me. Happy growing🌱
i notice the nano meters on the 250 is just a tad higher,is this how you obtain the less heat factor in the tent? tell you what young lady here is a brownie point for you to share with your company,if you had side lights that were about 12inches wide and right around say 10 inches in length,could be easily adjusted and had no heat at all because of standing on sides of a tent,also not a bulky cord hanging from the light,you would be right on top of something probally worth the time of your r&d dept to check into,just saying,the boards hanging from ceiling would need less amps if there was side lighting that can be adjusted up and down with a equal amount of light ,that you still get all the light to the plant with less energy and main factor heat,i know your lights are more than just medicinal plants,with the veggies it could be done i have no doubt,but the herb will produce great growth in the beginning and then when we get ready to flip we cut off a lot of bottom leaves,lollipop what they call it,and the bottom buds on a very dense bushy plant,which i try to achieve from such a small tent doesnt get light even with a 1k hanging above it

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

i notice the nano meters on the 250 is just a tad higher,is this how you obtain the less heat factor in the tent? tell you what young lady here is a brownie point for you to share with your company,if you had side lights that were about 12inches wide and right around say 10 inches in length,could be easily adjusted and had no heat at all because of standing on sides of a tent,also not a bulky cord hanging from the light,you would be right on top of something probally worth the time of your r&d dept to check into,just saying,the boards hanging from ceiling would need less amps if there was side lighting that can be adjusted up and down with a equal amount of light ,that you still get all the light to the plant with less energy and main factor heat,i know your lights are more than just medicinal plants,with the veggies it could be done i have no doubt,but the herb will produce great growth in the beginning and then when we get ready to flip we cut off a lot of bottom leaves,lollipop what they call it,and the bottom buds on a very dense bushy plant,which i try to achieve from such a small tent doesnt get light even with a 1k hanging above it

All the led lamps can be mounted vertically for side lighting. I have been considering this for a while.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Doubtful imo. I THINK that NM are referring to the Far red diodes, but Emmie should be at work later this afternoon my time (PDT), and will correct me if need be.
Mars is using Epistar Far red, while some others use Cree, thus the different specs.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

@basscaptain
As I mentioned, I do not own these. Here is a snippet from the Ebay listing

"If you wire 2 of these in parallel, you can then wire them into a series of the lm561c strips or blue booster strips and run them all on the same 1400mA or 1750 mA constant current driver. Check out my other listings for separate listings, different quantities, lm561c s6 strips, Blue Booster strips or, if you need a different quantity or configuration, just let me know. We always have discreet shipping and this is a private listing, so your purchase will remain anonymous on eBay. "
@basscaptain Why sad at my post about the drivers?

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

All the led lamps can be mounted vertically for side lighting. I have been considering this for a while.
i realize it,but im talking about stealth to the sides of the tent,with no heat at all,less but powerful lights to adapt to any sitiution and easy,it a bitch to move lights around with a scrog and such,im the worlds worse at just letting my plants go buck wild,hardly ever do any training,i focus on a little to keep them from getting to the light,but im talkng a little bondage before the flip and hold um down to stretch ends then release there ass,so you have fans having them girls lovely hips a swanging in there there goinna hit the lights,these powerful lights are gonna bleach um,you get what i mean,if i was younger i have to complete solution,but aint giving up a life of R&D if it isnt gonna put food in my family mouth after im gone if you dig

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Doubtful imo. I THINK that NM are referring to the Far red diodes, but Emmie should be at work later this afternoon my time (PDT), and will correct me if need be.
Mars is using Epistar Far red, while some others use Cree, thus the different specs.
thats what i was getting at,my veg lights run hotter than bloom lights ,red ,so the blue light beams alot more heat im thinking,at least with my hid lighting,the tent sores with heat in veg then put the hps in and it isnt as hot but still hot

Timbo0716

Timbo0716

I tell my wife those long eye brows are my antenna's, that way I can tune in the mood she is in. NOT!!lol although she was nice enough to let me have one of the walkin closets in the upstairs bedroom.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

thats what i was getting at,my veg lights run hotter than bloom lights ,red ,so the blue light beams alot more heat im thinking,at least with my hid lighting,the tent sores with heat in veg then put the hps in and it isnt as hot but still hot
Sounds like something is out of wack for an LED to burn hotter than HPS. The relatively few Far Red diodes in those lights should make very little difference, but Emmie will know for sure.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Yea, Godzilla better stay far away from us southern folk. You don't want to tangle with a redneck and coonass......hahhaha, puff puff pass!!!
fry his ass up and crank up that jam,serve his ass wit some crawdeads hahahah,cant suck his head out though full of radiation hahah,i went to truck driving school years ago in alexandria there at polk airforce base,when i graduated i got 2 diploma one for assbackwards award and the other offical coon ass hahahah,loiusanna has the best damn food,even freaking burger king put the hot stuff in there food,oh hell the creolo women uh huh huh,i been all over the usa in a truck and i give loiusanna the diploma for the worst damn roads haha bright side from gators crossing roads and pot holes it will give the best training of dealing with most states roads hahahah

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Get an electric shaver and trim those things daily..Then she can grab you by the ear so you feel more comfy.. LOL

View attachment 904523
i only cut my beard when i cant get the soap out and start to itch,she will run a razor threw my massive amount of hair on head about every 2 month ,head be looking like my canopy growth in the tent ,be like a few plants 2 ft tall here and a few 3 to 3 1/2 ft tall,like alfalfa on the little rascals hahahah the landing zone doesnt ever need clipped on the back of head might need some salt on icy days though ya,then she will brag saying damn baby you have enough hair to fill the lid of a coke bottle this time,old bitch hahahah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom