Mars Hydro LED

• Thread starter MarsHydroLED
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

Shopvac FTW. 🤣 I'm going to try and get back to DWC. But for now, the shopvac is my best friend!
I've personally never grown using any other medium besides soil. I also haven't been growing for more then a year but I have had a few harvests. I've looked into other methods now that I got my spaces dialed in. I'm sure at one point that I will make the switch or even just one plant to see how I like it.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I've personally never grown using any other medium besides soil. I also haven't been growing for more then a year but I have had a few harvests. I've looked into other methods now that I got my spaces dialed in. I'm sure at one point that I will make the switch or even just one plant to see how I like it.
i like um all and master of none,when i get bored i roll something new,im leaning back to coco with these new cuts i made ,but not sure just yet

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Very familiar with the wild cat ! Great platform. And lots of room in that rear end as well!
only thing about mine i did not like was the landua roof and most cars then had them ,rusted out quick under them,i kept mine clean,for that matter that is the only car i ever kept clean,rain washes my cars and trucks

bunkerking

bunkerking

Just hate seeing you all get played is all.
Just fyi this guy does reviews.

Its clear hes just doing damage control, and keyword stuffing the forum.
For search results, to try to get people to buy.

Just was trying to be helpful, and not see you all be mislead.
Much love.

Bad
SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

Just hate seeing you all get played is all.
Just fyi this guy does reviews.

Its clear hes just doing damage control, and keyword stuffing the forum.
For search results, to try to get people to buy.

Just was trying to be helpful, and not see you all be mislead.
Much love.
oh man. lol you spent a lot of time on that didn't you. 🤦‍♂️

OdlaFett

OdlaFett

Me because they spent years making up garbage about their lights. Still junk. Everyone knows they are over priced garbage and they just steal whatever is mainstream and go with it. With all the bad on this thread some one needs to keep up and keep people informed on the reality of the company.
IDK man you cant just say they garbage without coming with some concrete facts. This review site puts the Spider Farmer light just sligtly above the Mars TSL and SP series and the spider farmer quantum boards are higly praised,

" I would go with Mars of Spider Farmer and choose whichever has fixtures that best cover the size of my grow space. All else being equal, I would prefer the Samsung chips in the SF lights, over the Epistar chips in the Mars lights.

Apart from that, both companies’ lights are very similar, which is why I give SF lights a slightly higher Grow Light Info rating than the Mars TS and SP lights: a 4.8 out of 5."

I think thats a pretty good review both for Mars and spider Farmer.

source: https://growlightinfo.com/spider-farmer-sf-led-grow-light-review/ this review site

OdlaFett

OdlaFett

look at the spec sheets between those 😂🤣 I could care less - marshydro business practices have been bunk. Now they spend as much as they can buying forum time.
What about the spec sheet could you inform me, not trying to be a dick just curious to whitch lights to buy and invest in. I have a 2x2 meter area I want to cover with LED and want to make the right decision before dumping out alot of money

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

What about the spec sheet could you inform me, not trying to be a dick just curious to whitch lights to buy and invest in. I have a 2x2 meter area I want to cover with LED and want to make the right decision before dumping out alot of money

between the two diodes. A few minutes snuggling google will get you everything you desire. If you want to stay American a single 288 would easily do that job. Under power it and forgo the heat sinc

OdlaFett

OdlaFett

between the two diodes. A few minutes snuggling google will get you everything you desire. If you want to stay American a single 288 would easily do that job. Under power it and forgo the heat sinc
Why should I stay american when Im a european, USA is not famous here for quality if you think that, we only respect german engeniring here lol. But yeah And one quick google search and 288 aint even USA its made in china like everything else even Apple so lol man

OdlaFett

OdlaFett

btw 2x2 meters is not same as 2x2 feet its more like 7x7 feet i doubt that little light would even cover 10% of what i need

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

btw 2x2 meters is not same as 2x2 feet its more like 7x7 feet i doubt that little light would even cover 10% of what i need
If you were thinking about going with Mars, if you were thinking about the TS-3000's , I would get either the SP or TS series. This way you can set the lights accordindly if you needed. If you lets say scrog, I would get the 3000 series instead because you'll have a more even canopy.

OdlaFett

OdlaFett

If you were thinking about going with Mars, if you were thinking about the TS-3000's , I would get either the SP or TS series. This way you can set the lights accordindly if you needed. If you lets say scrog, I would get the 3000 series instead because you'll have a more even canopy.
Im thinking maybe 4x TSW 2000 its half the price of the ts 3000 and has less powerdraw whitch is important for me.

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

Im thinking maybe 4x TSW 2000 its half the price of the ts 3000 and has less powerdraw whitch is important for me.
I have to edit because some reason my comment wasn't in the reply. I was thinking about grabbing the 3000 for my 4x4 but since I already had one of the TSL-2000's I figured just to add one more to be easier. I think the draw on 2 of the TSL-2000's is 600w while the draw on a 3000 is 450.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom