Mars Hydro Reflector 48x5w

• Thread starter blackfox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

blackfox

Hello everyone!
I am new when it comes to LED growing, so i need your help and opinions about this one :)
I ordered mars hydro reflector 48x5w (240w) and grow tent 70x70x 160 CM. In this tent i plan to grow some autoflowers...
So my question is, how many plants can i put under this LED panel?
I thought 2 for start, but i have room to put 4 of them in this box.
Can i finish 4 plants with this light in this tent? and Is this light enough for plants from start to finish?
I would much appreciated any opinion and advice from you guys, and specially from someone who use this light in their grow room.
Stay high :)

Hydro head

Hydro head

Square foot per plant is a good rule to follow so u cud do 4, maybe try 2 and see how it goes but not sure on leds as use mh/hps myself,

B

blackfox

Yes, my original plan is to put 2 of them in that box then maybe next time i try with 4 plants. So you think that mars 48 can do this job good?

Hydro head

Hydro head

Yes, my original plan is to put 2 of them in that box then maybe next time i try with 4 plants. So you think that mars 48 can do this job good?
From what I read about this light it covers 2ft x 2ft for veg and 1.5ft x 1.5ft in flower so it prob won't be enough, I only read about it and never used 1, maybe add a few small cfls around it as well

B

blackfox

Yes you are right! 40x40 cm flower and 60x60 cm veg. Its a little tight but i will try with 2 with training, and i have few cfls from past grow if would be necessary...

Speedlimited

Speedlimited

Hey, mate. I am afraid that only one mars hydro reflector 48x5w is not enough for your plants from start to finish. You also need at least 2 more lights.

B

blackfox

Hey, mate. I am afraid that only one mars hydro reflector 48x5w is not enough for your plants from start to finish. You also need at least 2 more lights.

I think you are right! Two plants would be too much, but for one i think it is perfect!
I put one Black Jack auto from Sweet seeds, its day 47 today and i think she is going pretty fine :smoking:

IMG 2039
IMG 2025
IMG 2010
IMG 2009
IMG 2007

Latest posts

Top Bottom