Mars Hydro ts 1000 Good?? Led grow Light

• Thread starter Flowerhorn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Flowerhorn

Flowerhorn

Ive seen this light around a lot lately and i am just wondering if its as good as its seems to be. On mars hydro website it says
( Increase Yield&Crop Quality in Led Grow] Newest SMD Led technology provides the highest Par/Lumen output, makes you get 30% higher yield compare old led lights, can get up to 2.5g/watt yied.)
And for me that sounds crazy 🤪.
I also saw this video on Youtube:
and that sound little bit more reasonable. He got 1.35g/w out of one plant. But that still seems crazy from a 150w led.
Anyone in here who can recommend this light and maybe post diaries with it in action? Anyone here got successful yields with this light?
I am interested of buying this light but i want to hear what you guys think.

JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
Ohh ok, i saw your pictures. Is this your first grow with this light?
Yes it's my first grow altogether, never grown inside before and outside last was over 20 years ago, I'm obviously not the most experienced but I do think I can safely say that they work great.

JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
I'm well satisfied with them so far anyway 😁
20201120 182905

Flowerhorn

Flowerhorn

I'm well satisfied with them so far anyway 😁
View attachment 1058533
All those plants under 2 ts 1000?
Lol i thought all this Youtubers were doing false positive reviews because they were sponsored or something..
But i can see in your grow that it works very well. I curious if the light will be sufficient enough for flower tho.

JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
More than enough for flowering, I was nearly going to get a 3rd one but everybody told me it would be total overkill.
I do have to many plants in there though but it's the tent size and not the lights that are the limitation.
Depending on what mine does over the next couple of weeks I might have to kill a couple of them for the sake of the others.

Flowerhorn

Flowerhorn

Ive also been looking on the tsw 2000, the ppfd map on that one is crazy and it doesn't cost that much more, but its sold out atm...

JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
I forgot to say that if you do decide on the TS1000, buy from their website directly instead of Amazon, price is much better.

JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
i am about to buy 2 of the ts 1000 to go with my tsl 2000
Make sure you buy on their own website as it is cheapest most of the time, I'm not sure if we have a forum discount code but you can use code AFN for an extra 5% discount.
I'm well happy with my two TS1000 in my 2x4x6ft tent.
Here's my bunch of girls that have lived their 65 days under the two TS1000

20201211 150630

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

well i seen them on ebay for 133 dollars i paid 255 for the tsl 2000 i would get another one of those just right now its easier to spend 133 at 1 time then 255

Badchoice

Badchoice

Ive seen this light around a lot lately and i am just wondering if its as good as its seems to be. On mars hydro website it says
( Increase Yield&Crop Quality in Led Grow] Newest SMD Led technology provides the highest Par/Lumen output, makes you get 30% higher yield compare old led lights, can get up to 2.5g/watt yied.)
And for me that sounds crazy 🤪.
I also saw this video on Youtube:
and that sound little bit more reasonable. He got 1.35g/w out of one plant. But that still seems crazy from a 150w led.
Anyone in here who can recommend this light and maybe post diaries with it in action? Anyone here got successful yields with this light?
I am interested of buying this light but i want to hear what you guys think.
I’m not using the ts1k I got the ts600 and love the light it works great and doesn’t produce shit for heat I’ve put the light 12” and the plant was at only 70f. I have a grow forum on here if you wanna see it progress used it for my last and current grow.

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

Make sure you buy on their own website as it is cheapest most of the time, I'm not sure if we have a forum discount code but you can use code AFN for an extra 5% discount.
I'm well happy with my two TS1000 in my 2x4x6ft tent.
Here's my bunch of girls that have lived their 65 days under the two TS1000

View attachment 1066294
how many plants u got in that 2x4 and what size pots

JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
how many plants u got in that 2x4 and what size pots
I have six 3 gallon canvas pots, one in a coffee tin that is probably a gallon or a little more, one in a Wellie boot, kids size 7 (it's part of a fun challenge/competition thing) and then I have two smaller pots with clones ( accidental breakages from LST and also from Topping )
All Northern Lights x Big Buds except for the wellie boot, she's an Afghan.

SSgrower

SSgrower

I've been researching Mar's LED's and Viperspectra 2 cycle 600 w, am still up in the air, smokin,lol. Continue plz. I have a 4'x4 or 5x5 need to measure before painting the area in my master bedroom, 3 sided paneling just needs a door or shower curtain to go into the grow space.

Dabbedoutdemon

Dabbedoutdemon

I have 2 of the ts series 600 100 and 3000 and love them all quality product

Top Bottom