Mars Hydro ts3000 Light Issue

• Thread starter Ganjagurl
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ganjagurl

Ganjagurl

Hello All,
This is my first grow & my brand new Mars ts3000 lasted only 3 weeks before half of the lights suddenly stopped working😪... (i figured out it's a bad driver)... Anyways, I'm absolutely terrified that my plants will not respond well to only half their usual light for the next 3 days while i wait for my new light. Will this cause them to hermie? Or anything else really bad? I've been so careful with my babies up to this point. Grrrrrrr!!!!! Thanks for any replies!!
(plants are approx 3 -4 weeks into veg)
Mars hydro ts3000 light issue

logdog

logdog

That sucks, but if it had to happen its good it happened in the veg stage, might slow them up a little but in the end they should be fine. I might be tempted to go with a slightly longer light schedule till the replacement arrives so if you are running 18/6 go to 20/4 that is strictly an opinion with nothing to back it up but what I would probably do. Plants look really nice good luck the rest of the way!

Ganjagurl

Ganjagurl

That sucks, but if it had to happen its good it happened in the veg stage, might slow them up a little but in the end they should be fine. I might be tempted to go with a slightly longer light schedule till the replacement arrives so if you are running 18/6 go to 20/4 that is strictly an opinion with nothing to back it up but what I would probably do. Plants look really nice good luck the rest of the way!
Thank you! This grow is consuming me!! Trying so hard to to everything right. Been super nervous about the light.

Ganjagurl

Ganjagurl

Half the light is better than no light . That will be fine till your new light shows up . Od .
Thank you!! I keep staring at them, willing them to stay beautiful, LoL... Your words of encouragement just might get me thru this trauma!! 😄

Planewreck

Planewreck

A Nobody.
Supporter
Wow ive got 4 of those ive been running since feb...not a hiccup so far.Hate to hear that.Hope everything turns out good for you.

Ganjagurl

Ganjagurl

Wow ive got 4 of those ive been running since feb...not a hiccup so far.Hate to hear that.Hope everything turns out good for you

Wow ive got 4 of those ive been running since feb...not a hiccup so far.Hate to hear that.Hope everything turns out good for you.
Glad to hear! I actually like the light a lot. From everything I've read, they are good and reliable. So I ended up purchasing the same light again. They are sending me new drivers for the one that messed up. (Great, quick customer service!) I think I'm going to keep both lights so i have a backup👍... Or maybe just get another tent to grow more! 😝Wish I'd started growing a long time ago, loving it!!

KDB42

KDB42

I have that same light too it's pretty good. I'm sure you've already done this but just in case I'd turn the dimmer up to comp for the loss in light then maybe raise it up an inch or two to help spread the light a little.

Ganjagurl

Ganjagurl

I have that same light too it's pretty good. I'm sure you've already done this but just in case I'd turn the dimmer up to comp for the loss in light then maybe raise it up an inch or two to help spread the light a little.
It's cranked up, & i adjusted the light so it's in the middle of all of them. But I didn't think about raising it. Thanks! I'm arranging them daily so they all get a chance at being directly under the light.

Treecutter

Treecutter

Be care full with the driver plugs.

Treecutter

Treecutter

Hello All,
This is my first grow & my brand new Mars ts3000 lasted only 3 weeks before half of the lights suddenly stopped working😪... (i figured out it's a bad driver)... Anyways, I'm absolutely terrified that my plants will not respond well to only half their usual light for the next 3 days while i wait for my new light. Will this cause them to hermie? Or anything else really bad? I've been so careful with my babies up to this point. Grrrrrrr!!!!! Thanks for any replies!!
(plants are approx 3 -4 weeks into veg)
View attachment 1122464
Thought mine was the driver too. It ended up being the driver plug solder joints on the pcb.
Be careful with those plugs.

Top Bottom