Mars Hydro ts600/Watering Questions

• Thread starter SacredTreeOrganicFarms
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SacredTreeOrganicFarms

SacredTreeOrganicFarms

Sacred Tree Organic Farms
Supporter
What’s up farmers! Update on our next Organic run! So I got a huge upgrade for my small mother tent! And put a closet set up together to get more plants going! My 2x2 tent is running the Mars hydro ts600 pulling about 100w, and then in my closet I have 2x 100w CFL shop lights. I’m currently set at 24” above the 3x 1 gal pots running FFOF and running Light Warrior on my seedlings At about 30”.
I want to know if you have any tips or recommendations on using the Mars hydro! So far the plants seem to be loving it!
also would love to hear more about people watering methods for soil. I’m doing about 20% drainage and re watering when the pot is light in weight. I’m at 6.4 pH and using no nutrients as they are 2 weeks in the FFOF.

Mars hydro ts600watering questions
Mars hydro ts600watering questions 2
Mars hydro ts600watering questions 3
THC.Tribble

THC.Tribble

What’s up farmers! Update on our next Organic run! So I got a huge upgrade for my small mother tent! And put a closet set up together to get more plants going! My 2x2 tent is running the Mars hydro ts600 pulling about 100w, and then in my closet I have 2x 100w CFL shop lights. I’m currently set at 24” above the 3x 1 gal pots running FFOF and running Light Warrior on my seedlings At about 30”.
I want to know if you have any tips or recommendations on using the Mars hydro! So far the plants seem to be loving it!
also would love to hear more about people watering methods for soil. I’m doing about 20% drainage and re watering when the pot is light in weight. I’m at 6.4 pH and using no nutrients as they are 2 weeks in the FFOF.
I have the mars tsl 2000 and its been great so far 🤘 I usually dont go for run off until flower thats just me . I know others may diss agree . Water by weight is a great skill to hone ! Iv been recommended 6.2ph by a few ppl . I dont know a tone about fox farm but ur plants look healthy .

SacredTreeOrganicFarms

SacredTreeOrganicFarms

Sacred Tree Organic Farms
Supporter
I have the mars tsl 2000 and its been great so far 🤘 I usually dont go for run off until flower thats just me . I know others may diss agree . Water by weight is a great skill to hone ! Iv been recommended 6.2ph by a few ppl . I dont know a tone about fox farm but ur plants look healthy .
Appreciate this! How often do you water? I obviously go by weights but sometimes these ladies drink a few times a day😬

THC.Tribble

THC.Tribble

Appreciate this! How often do you water? I obviously go by weights but sometimes these ladies drink a few times a day😬
I understand its better to have wet and dry cycles, ( rather then constantly semi wet ) and try and work out schedule amd stick to it . I am in 3gal fabric pots my rooms around 21-24 i water every other day but no run off as im in veg

THC.Tribble

THC.Tribble

I understand its better to have wet and dry cycles, ( rather then constantly semi wet ) and try and work out schedule amd stick to it . I am in 3gal fabric pots my rooms around 21-24deg i water every other day but no run off as im in veg

Latest posts

Top Bottom