Mars LED adjustment

• Thread starter Radar
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Radar

Radar

Hello Farmers,

Just wondering if anyone who uses the new lights from Mars mounts the drivers off of the boards for heat control and to be able to access the adjustment screw.

Or is the heat difference so minimal and the screw more set it and forget it? I did pop the little rubber covers and turn it up a little less than 1/8 turn to reach the maximum.

My light is the ts3000, any advice is welcome.

jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
I use two sp 150s in a 3x3 for veg... even with two the heat is pretty minimal. I can control it with a duct fan. Probably one of the best parts about the SP's imo. I’m running 24 hr veg and they are cool to the touch

the ts3000 should be mounted on top as well.

3E6C1FEB B7EA 4F12 B76C B30E5EA7652D
Last edited:
MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Hello Farmers,

Just wondering if anyone who uses the new lights from Mars mounts the drivers off of the boards for heat control and to be able to access the adjustment screw.

Or is the heat difference so minimal and the screw more set it and forget it? I did pop the little rubber covers and turn it up a little less than 1/8 turn to reach the maximum.

My light is the ts3000, any advice is welcome.
I use two sp 150s in a 3x3 for veg... even with two the heat is pretty minimal. I can control it with a duct fan. Probably one of the best parts about the SP's imo. I’m running 24 hr veg and they are cool to the touch

the ts3000 should be mounted on top as well.
Hello, the TS3000 is with the adjustable drivers, you can dim the light according to the plants growing conditions. Please kindly notice that the factory setting(the maximum) is 450w, so don't turn it up to avoid to reduce the light lifespan or damage the light.
The biggest difference between TS and SP is the cooling system, SP with the thick heat sink, so heat dissipation is better than TS series. And the TS3000 is our most powerful light currently, producing heat also is most, But TS won't overheat, keep good ventilation. You can leave the driver off the LED board, which will help it cooler.

Top Bottom