Marshydro And There Customer Service

• Thread starter Robbie714
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Robbie714

Robbie714

Hey fellow Growers,
I'm writing to let people know about the experiences I had when my marsHydro ll 1600 blew 25 diodes only after having it five months. They are discontinuing the MarsHydro ll series they already started with the 700! I have an email from Sara, About what the two series will do after a little while of using the light. This is the Mars ll series only!

Marshydro and there customer service
Marshydro and there customer service 2
Robbie714

Robbie714

They sent me out a borrowed light which I had to pay $235 deposit until I sent my light to be fixed and then once they received their borrowed light back then I would receive the $235 back. I had to put a dispute with PayPal because they did not refund the money within a timely fashion, so PayPal sent them a message for the second time telling me they had to respond to the message they were sending MarsHydro and put a dispute on them. That's why MarsHydro sent me that email and asking me to take the dispute off because PayPal was going to take them off of their payment program because of their terrible customer service I received over 200 emails from MarsHydro just to get a light fixed it seems like they spent a lot of time emailing me. If people would understand what I went through they would think twice about buying one of their products! BUYER BEWARE!!!

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

Thanks to the inventiveness of the guys at NorthernLightGrows people can buy high quality white light panels at or below MH junk prices. Lots of people using them now with excellent results

Top Bottom