• Tagged users None
K

kk5

Canna Care Docs got me mine.
781-382-8053
Cop told me it's legit.

Tanaks

Tanaks

200$ for the certificate but if you want the card to carry around with you its an extra 20$...def worth it.. so if the cops stop you for any reason you can show them your card instead of saying you have a "certificate" at home.. so $220 all together

masshole61

masshole61

Got pulled over a couple months ago... Young rookie cop, he looked nervous as hell, asked for my license and reg and went back to his cruiser. When the second cop showed up I knew I had a problem. They both walked up to my car and the supervisor asked " how much weed do you have in the car? ", to which I replied " less than an ounce, wanna see it?" and whipped out my antique tobacco tin and showed him. We both agreed it was less than an ounce.
Then I told him about my ailment and my Med card from cannacare docs. To which he replied " can I see it?" I whipped that bad boy out and showed it to him. He stared at it for a while and replied "cool ... You're free to go..." smiled all the way home
Thank you cannacares. Best $200 bucks I ever spent.

M

massshole420

Got pulled over a couple months ago... Young rookie cop, he looked nervous as hell, asked for my license and reg and went back to his cruiser. When the second cop showed up I knew I had a problem. They both walked up to my car and the supervisor asked " how much weed do you have in the car? ", to which I replied " less than an ounce, wanna see it?" and whipped out my antique tobacco tin and showed him. We both agreed it was less than an ounce.
Then I told him about my ailment and my Med card from cannacare docs. To which he replied " can I see it?" I whipped that bad boy out and showed it to him. He stared at it for a while and replied "cool ... You're free to go..." smiled all the way home
Thank you cannacares. Best $200 bucks I ever spent.
Fellow mass hole, haha what town? I got my myne at cannamed, framingham, no problems. I even smoked up the receptionist while I waited. $200 plus 50 for the card, definitely worth the 50 bucks for the card, and if you get on probation for any reason and they try to violate you for a dirty piss test, fight it , the judge laughed at my probation officer.... Lmao.... Will mass ever get their crap together, or do we all gotta care give and grow our own, at this point it should just be recreational? WTF?!?!

M

massshole420

Fellow mass hole, haha what town? I got my myne at cannamed, framingham, no problems. I even smoked up the receptionist while I waited. $200 plus 50 for the card, definitely worth the 50 bucks for the card, and if you get on probation for any reason and they try to violate you for a dirty piss test, fight it , the judge laughed at my probation officer.... Lmao.... Will mass ever get their crap together, or do we all gotta care give and grow our own, at this point it should just be recreational? WTF?!?!
Oh its handy for them to look up your #, I know cannamed you go right to the site to verify. Good at the Rmv too!

Top Bottom