Mass MMJ??

• Thread starter PaperStreet
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Can anyone tell me for certain if and when Mass.. Is going to start issuing cards and allowing patients to grow?
Or even if they have started authorizing patients to grow ?
Basic rundown on plant limits far as i can see its so vague how do they determine plant limits on daily useage?
I heard caregivers can only grow for one patient?
Ive heard so much shyt now my own peeps in mass. cant even answer these question for certain lol idk some real answers to these questions would be apprechiated.
Thanks and Peace.

K

kk5

Mass law state patients can obtain do for recommendations now. There's lots of docs writing this recs now. With your rec a patient can possess 10 oz over a 60 day span and grow your own meds.

CannaCareDocs is a solid clinic. They have 5 offices throughout Mass.

After the dispensaries open (35 total) for patients to grow their own meds only if they qualify for a hardship. It's not clear what will qualify yet, although the DPH has a good outline on their website.

Www.mass.gov/medicalmarihuana

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

So they are a actually authorizeing patients to grow now?

masshole61

masshole61

There is a limited opportunity to grow under the current legal situation. You are allowed to grow 6 plants plus you can be a caregiver for 1 person. You can grow outside in an enclosed fence as long as it is out of public view and blow the fence line ( I fucked that part up). I think there is a limited opportunity to legally grow as they won't allow growing for personal use after the dispensaries open. When the dispensaries open they are going to go after personal growers again like they go after tax evaders. Fuckers. Welcome to Taxachusetts.

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Interesting sounds like the 25 mile rue here first they said no dispensarys and authorized everyone to grow and go out and spend thousands on equipment because they said there was going to be no dispesarys.All of the sudden dispensarys are opening and patients lose authorization to grow its totally fucked up. Unless u can prove hardship i wonder what that means... Welfare? Disabiity? SSI?
At least they left a loophole im sure will be easily exploited..

masshole61

masshole61

Fuck exploiting a loophole! The legislature has done everything in its power to find a way to tax, fine or add fees to every aspect of what the people voted for. Then they are going to open dispensaries, shut down personal growers and funnel us to the only way they can tax the shit out of us. What are they going to do when FULL legalization becomes a ballot question in 2016?
I say lay low for a little white longer.... Hell we waited this long....

K

KO Genetics

they were saying its going to a dispensary state.. and people will still be prosecuted in every case if u go over by any amount ! its reallllly crazy how they are going to do this..if I lived there id stay low until further notice lol. seriously soo not worth it

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

What im still not entirely sure of is if they are actually authorizeing patients to grow in Mass?

frebo

frebo

What im still not entirely sure of is if they are actually authorizeing patients to grow in Mass?
There is a limited opportunity to grow under the current legal situation. You are allowed to grow 6 plants plus you can be a caregiver for 1 person. You can grow outside in an enclosed fence as long as it is out of public view and blow the fence line ( I fucked that part up). I think there is a limited opportunity to legally grow as they won't allow growing for personal use after the dispensaries open. When the dispensaries open they are going to go after personal growers again like they go after tax evaders. Fuckers. Welcome to Taxachusetts.
These are tough times for marijuana users. I just cannot imagine states being able to prevent an MMJ patient from growing their own, BUT I was wrong once.

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Lol Well im going to take it that yes they are authorizeing patients to grow now ive read the rules and statutes what i was not clear on is if they actually started authorizeing patients to grow i know they put a hold on it for more time i was curious if they lifted that hold?
Lmao maybe ishould have asked if anyone in mass has been issues a card that says they are authorized to cultivate?

yomom420

yomom420

we legal to grow in mass from the way i read it......no plant count, but id stick to 10 max in flower, with another 10 veggin. until the dispensaries open in your area anyway. asked a few cops(family friends) from couple towns around me, but im sure they as clueless as everyone else since nothing was "written in stone". but im unemployed, get masshealth & free "obama phone", so i dont think they can tell me a dispensery will provide me 5 oz per month for the $100 or so my 600w light & ac gonna run in electric + nutes..........

cards wont be issued til 1st of the year as far as been said so far

for appointing caregiver, supposed to send certified letter with your info & your caregivers info to DPH

K

KO Genetics

might have READ THAT WRONG THEN.. cause cops dont know shit about it ... sorry but gotta get ur facts from the NORML MEETINGS and the open to public events and votes. and shit.

A

A.Sherman

BUMP^ Any new updates to this, how easy will it be for a regular person to grow theyre own?

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Lol man yes peeps are getting authorization in mass now for how long idk but back home is lookin nicer n nicer now!

Top Bottom