massachusetts unite

• Thread starter ganjherbsmoke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
barrydank

barrydank

bdank, chill, its easy to get your card in mass if you have a medical history that supports medical marijuana use,, and the 60 day amount is your choice cuz you fill fill out paperwork,, i put 10 grams a day and get 560 every 60 days,, good enuff for me cuz i make bho and use about 1 gram or more daily

oh so you can basicly set your does of how much you need and your doc can over ride the 10 zips? yea i love bho the other day its my fav way now adays!

barrydank

barrydank

Just want to follow-up and let everyone know that is interested in the MA Medicinal Industry...

The preliminary DPH regulations just came out on Friday, a final draft will be decided on and voted by the DPH Council (state legislators; to the best of my knowledge).

The proposed regs are BAD, BAD, BAD for everyone (except the docs).

Without going into crazy detail, the regs essentially ban homegrown, ban caregiving and co-ops and allow the only people in MA to legally grow are as few as 13 dispensary owners of 35 dispensaries.

Patients will be able to get their cards but will be basically forced into dispensaries (who will deliver, by the way).

A "Hardship Cultivation" which would allow a patient to home grow or assign a caregiver will be based on financial hardship or a transportation hardship. Since the state is creating incentives for the those applying for dispensaries to offer delivery and free/reduced meds to those on a fixed income/ss, etc. there is such an incentive to obtain a dispensary license; all dispensaries will run both programs hence all but banning anyone actually needing a "Hardship".

From the surface: great for doctors (including pot-docs), great for patients (who don't know what really quality medicine is), good for those from out of state with very deep pockets, bad for those local or not who have experience growing, etc. and wanted their fair shot.

In the long run it will be bad for patients as well who will not be able to work with a caregiver, and will have to choose a single dispensary to obtain medicine from (can only be changed once every 120 days).

im hoping to be able to be in the hardship category but as a caregiver to my mom who has cancer. you thinking i will have issues? she and i can most likely qualify under "hardship" her being disability along with state aid

G

greendarknight

im hoping to be able to be in the hardship category but as a caregiver to my mom who has cancer. you thinking i will have issues? she and i can most likely qualify under "hardship" her being disability along with state aid

I think they are trying to remove any need for a hardship to anyone. If you believe in the right to grow your own; the regulations the way they are written are not for you (or for me).

masshole61

masshole61

I also feel bad for all the new grow shops that have opened up in anticipation of new mmj laws .
I've met a few guys that went all in with their grow store investment that are basically fucked if the laws are applied as drafted. Mass state government blows.

G

greendarknight

I also feel bad for all the new grow shops that have opened up in anticipation of new mmj laws .
I've met a few guys that went all in with their grow store investment that are basically fucked if the laws are applied as drafted. Mass state government blows.
Don't be so sure that these regs are the end all. The joke might really be on the dispensary owners when we go full legal at around the same time these dispensaries actually open.

Reactions: Dad
G

greendarknight

need some try fuel chem in my life. :)
My first "headie" (sensimilla that wasn't Canadian M39 a.k.a. KB or Beasters) connect rocked a strain that was called Mighty Mouse...a super skunk cross that I am pretty sure was grown in MA, circa 2007-2008.

Reactions: Dad
cannamedMass

cannamedMass

Cannamed Clinic of Boston, The first Medical Marijuana Doctors office opened January 1st 2013.
Bring in Your medical records pertaining to your condition, your diagnosis and treatment, your Identification, the Massachusetts patient form located at our web site www.cannamed.com, complete it, print it out and bring it with you at the time of appointment, your payment of $150 which is applied towards your evaluation with the MD and refundable should you not get approved. If approved you receive a medical marijuana recommendation letter and high quality patient ID card. David A. Getz, MD, Cannamed of Boston, call us to make an app at 866-624-1191. We are located at 873 Concord St. Framingham. , Ma 01701 on the corner of Route 126 and Route 30.
Cannamed is the only approved doctors clinic in Massachusetts, per DPH, Why go to CANNAMED? Because You only pay if your approved! $150.00 evaluations includes the High quality photo ID card. Don't through your money away at unapproved clinics!!!

Top Bottom