Massive Bloom By Green Planet

• Thread starter hawkman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

hawkman

now I'm using Mammonth 2x's a week -god point ; no sense running in transition/pre-flower They say use 5ml 1st week and then 15-20ml till week 3 if I remember right Also going to use Silver Bullet in flower up to week 3 - it's sub=post to really enhance terpene's development .
there are some commerical that use this with excellent results (it'ss a terpene enhancer)

H

hawkman

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Meh, extracted from alfalfa or extracted from bee honeycomb... Both are natural sources. And from what I've read the honeycomb extract is a more potent source.

H

hawkman

Meh, extracted from alfalfa or extracted from bee honeycomb... Both are natural sources. And from what I've read the honeycomb extract is a more potent source.
thanks ! Humbolt County Own's nutrients use honycomb and add it to their line SO how would you make it with honeycomb ? couldn't brew it right ?? Thanks

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
thanks ! Humbolt County Own's nutrients use honycomb and add it to their line SO how would you make it with honeycomb ? couldn't brew it right ?? Thanks
From what I gather it's a somewhat involved 3 day process.. Not sure it's worth the effort considering these companies have facilities that produce it to a labratory grade that is much more controllable.

Massive in particular has a lot more than just TRIA in it. Gibberellins, L-Aminos, Carbs, Humics and fulvics, micro and macro nutes, Chelates, Its like soylent for plants with some anabolic steroids thrown in for calendar appeal.

You could buy pure TRIA online. Its dissolving it into a stable form the plant can use that is the tricky part apparently.

H

hawkman

From what I gather it's a somewhat involved 3 day process.. Not sure it's worth the effort considering these companies have facilities that produce it to a labratory grade that is much more controllable.

Massive in particular has a lot more than just TRIA in it. Gibberellins, L-Aminos, Carbs, Humics and fulvics, micro and macro nutes, Chelates, Its like soylent for plants with some anabolic steroids thrown in for calendar appeal.

You could buy pure TRIA online. Its dissolving it into a stable form the plant can use that is the tricky part apparently.
thanks for the information -- yea; too much work I'm lazy but now for cultivating it's a different story I really get engerized even brewing the alfalfa

H

hawkman

thanks for the information -- yea; too much work I'm lazy but now for cultivating it's a different story I really get engerized even brewing the alfalfa

can't remember amounts - with every watering and nute's that about 5 days per 7 or 2x's a week ?

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
can't remember amounts - with every watering and nute's that about 5 days per 7 or 2x's a week ?

I'm using massive at half strength, or 10ml/Gallon with every nutrient feeding. I do feed/feed/water with soiless mix, and my "water" cycle is usually still just a reduced feed of base nutes without the massive at about 0.5ec. So I'll feed the plants in this order; 1.6, 1.6, 0.5, 1.6, 1.6, 0.5 etc...

H

hawkman

I'm using massive at half strength, or 10ml/Gallon with every nutrient feeding. I do feed/feed/water with soiless mix, and my "water" cycle is usually still just a reduced feed of base nutes without the massive at about 0.5ec. So I'll feed the plants in this order; 1.6, 1.6, 0.5, 1.6, 1.6, 0.5 etc...

Thanks !!!

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
This is bizzare stuff. My plants are hungry AF.. I was getting paranoid thinking I had root aphids again because I saw some some Ca- spotting, paling and general signs of deficiency on a couple of the plants, even though I know these strains well and am feeding in their usual happy ppm range. My runoff is testing the same ppm as my inputs with a feed of 1.7ec! It's coming out 1.7... I bumped the feed up to 1.9 or 950ppm, and they greened up again and look happy. No burnt tips or gloss...

And the growth rate is something to behold. One odd thing though is I'm getting pinkish pistils.. Not sure what that's about but I suspect it has something to do with the gibberellin.

Here is Bubba at day 20 flower
20190223 145555

And I shit you not, This is day 23... Just 3 days later.
Just look at the crystal forming on the sugar leaf already. This plant does not look, like it usually looks.
20190223 145127

Last edited:
H

hawkman

This is bizzare stuff. My plants are hungry AF.. I was getting paranoid thinking I had root aphids again because I saw some some Ca- spotting, paling and general signs of deficiency on a couple of the plants, even though I know these strains well and am feeding in their usual happy ppm range. My runoff is testing the same ppm as my inputs with a feed of 1.7ec! It's coming out 1.7... I bumped the feed up to 1.9 or 950ppm, and they greened up again and look happy. No burnt tips or gloss...

And the growth rate is something to behold. One odd thing though is I'm getting pinkish pistils.. Not sure what that's about but I suspect it has something to do with the gibberellin.

Here is Bubba at day 20 flower
View attachment 858231

And I shit you not, This is day 23... Just 3 days later.
Just look at the crystal forming on the sugar leaf already. This plant does not look, like it usually looks.
View attachment 858232

started to use in flower a few days ago have been using Mammaonth and now Massive bloom and the plants are really growing , never seen such growth !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can't wait till days 23

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
started to use in flower a few days ago have been using Mammaonth and now Massive bloom and the plants are really growing , never seen such growth !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can't wait till days 23

You can see the buds get bigger every day. There is no doubt, this stuff is like roids for plants lol.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Right on !! have never seen growth this good --

Keep an eye out for deficiencies cropping up in week 2 or 3 of flower. Mine are really hungry. The increased growth rate seems to have a higher demand for nutes, especially if you have a lot of light.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Platinum cookies is really starting to pack on the sugar, and it's only on day 24... Usually dont see frost like this utill I'm well into week 4. I'm super impressed with this stuff so far. Easily the most effective additive I've used to date.
And I think I figured out the pink pistol thing.. It's because I did an extra long sulphur burn accidentally last week. It went for 2 hrs instead of 1.

20190224 145852

OldManRiver

OldManRiver

don't know what to do -- but if it's unhealthy guess I'n not going to use it ???????????????????????? wonder why it's on the market for use. Money talks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gibberellic acid occurs naturally in plants. Its not to be feared. particularly.

H

hawkman

Platinum cookies is really starting to pack on the sugar, and it's only on day 24... Usually dont see frost like this utill I'm well into week 4. I'm super impressed with this stuff so far. Easily the most effective additive I've used to date.
And I think I figured out the pink pistol thing.. It's because I did an extra long sulphur burn accidentally last week. It went for 2 hrs instead of 1.

View attachment 858346

surfur
Keep an eye out for deficiencies cropping up in week 2 or 3 of flower. Mine are really hungry. The increased growth rate seems to have a higher demand for nutes, especially if you have a lot of light.

sulfur burn - have you used silver bullet (that it is mostly sulfur that helps in terpene development. Thanks for the heads up with the nutrients - if using massive bloom aren't you subpost to cut nutrient amounts ?

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
surfur

sulfur burn - have you used silver bullet (that it is mostly sulfur that helps in terpene development. Thanks for the heads up with the nutrients - if using massive bloom aren't you subpost to cut nutrient amounts ?

Yes but only because massive has a high ppm itself. At full strength its 0.8ec on it's own. If you added that to 1.5 ec nutes youd be in trouble. I dial nutes back to 1.2 and add half strength massive to get about 1.6-1.7 at first, but I'm finding I need to up the base nutes a bit for more N and K, for that I'm using a bit of extra floranova grow 50/50 with the bloom formula.

Never used silver bullet. But I do find the sulphur burn helps terpene development too.

H

hawkman

Yes but only because massive has a high ppm itself. At full strength its 0.8ec on it's own. If you added that to 1.5 ec nutes youd be in trouble. I dial nutes back to 1.2 and add half strength massive to get about 1.6-1.7 at first, but I'm finding I need to up the base nutes a bit for more N and K, for that I'm using a bit of extra floranova grow 50/50 with the bloom formula.

Never used silver bullet. But I do find the sulphur burn helps terpene development too.

Thanks for the information - great help !!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom