MASSIVE CANNABIS BARGE PIC DUMP!!

• Thread starter OLDproLg
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Limonene

Limonene

Also you always used to say on the bay that all the beans you sent in weren't for your profit but to help fund the bay. So how is he ripping you off if that was the case? You used to boast about it ALL THE TIME. Now suddenly they are ripping you off?

Last edited:
T

thaddClyde

Lou your ego is trippin man.

I would NEVER grow your gear.

P is the best in the business and a class act at that.

good bye!

geologic

geologic

Old Pharmer
Supporter
!!!
------
[edit]
This post (!!!) was made in response to a post--
that has since been removed...

Last edited:
OLDproLg

OLDproLg

P1010005
HEYA friend,i know i know.....no offense to any members/friends at BBay!
i will miss them much....that sucks,but some are coming to my new spot already!!

WELL,it's just that i put SO MUCH into breed bay for NOTHING?
you'd have to place yourself in my position man,no offense!
But,pistils NEVER gave me the time of day,no respect even after i
donated SO MUCH for HIS SITE,and not getting payed for it........
Yeah,i got seeds,that NEVER GERMINATED for 90 bucks,huh thats 1 way
i was being payed,by bidding on seeds that were DEAD,plus I've heard TUNS
of complaints about pistils BAD BUSINESS,not just me!!
they do not even have a help desk,tuns of folks tell me the got RIPPED TOO.

Scroll down an see HOW MANY BREEDERS LEFT.
just like me,,no big deal,as i have found a better place,new site an all......
BREEDER i am,4 decades buddy,let me see you last that long????
getting busted,an RIGHT BACK AT IT as usual.....i stand TALL,an will NOT be talked down at.

FUCK BREED BAY,when we got FIRE STAX now,all kinds of my friends are joining!!!
THC farmer is way better,an BOTH sites have WAY MORE TRAFFIC hahaha,,so who's
little old site is REALLY ON THEIR LAST LEG....BBay.
IC maggot is a fucking JOKE,ic rag hahahahhaa....both the same,plus cabana huh,ban folks
for nothing too......all those kiddy sites ban folks,to protect their scams.

but think about the business model over there for a minute man,say YOU were a vendor,
trying to sell beans,,and HELP OUT,as I'm retired an have NO NEED FOR MONEY OK,
then i do everything possible to get that OLD DEAD SITE GOING AGAIN........yeah ME,that
auction WAS DEAD.
an that place will slow down now that I'm GONE!!
just like when sub left too.......nothing new,he got scammed also.

i fucking HELPE FOLKS OUT,
posting thousands of great pics,informative threads,ONLY TO SEE PISTILS NEVER POSTING
OR THANKING ME FOR THOSE THREADS......oh yeah,that felt great,then having him talk down to me,
like I'm some child huh,if i ever catch him in my area at a pot fest,he better watch out for my 200 LBS boy.

FUCK PISTILS,he owes me,as i gave HIM plenty of money,unlike you or anybody,,but GOOEY his butt pal hehe!!
WELL,on the model,i LOVE BODHI and i test his stuff too,have emailed him plenty times,WHY do think he NEVER
lists his stock at breed bay,an ONLY uses the site to get publicity......thanks to gooey keeping secrets ,like he posted our
PRIVATE PM's in a public forum/world wide too.......i know P owes B money hehehehe......old Mr mojob did list a few HAHA,
half packs he got free as tester packs and WHY DO YOU THINK PEOPLE REG AT BREED BAY,simple,to get FREE SEEDS
from BODHI,and be gone..........................................again,i LOVE B and WIFE,for being SO COOL,gifting out seeds,and sites
all over the net have a Bodhi thread!!!!
BUT as a breeder,how do you expect to sell seeds,and HELP P's site,when ALL the FREE SEEDS are given out,in HUGE LISTS TOO haha???
and I GOT HELL for asking to do the exact same thing B does too??????
FUCK PISTILS,
id be like all the newbies hitting up B's email,just to grab freebies from B,,than the rest of the breeders can go to HELL there.......mostly what happens,not because I'm a bad breeder buddy.
THATS WHATS HAPPENENING OK,
i gave P,much love and respect,only to NOTHING BACK OK?????
Step in my shoes boy,before you come slamming me again!!!
i dare you,you DO NOT KNOW ME,pistils was my friend,i LOST MANY MANY friends leaving BBay,it HURT OK.
byby...

HEY LOGIC,thanks for NOT banning me,as i am trying to get things going in the RIGHT direction for you soon!!
Peace,Lou
P1010011

Last edited:
OLDproLg

OLDproLg

P1010008
P1010009
Also you always used to say on the bay that all the beans you sent in weren't for your profit but to help fund the bay. So how is he ripping you off if that was the case? You used to boast about it ALL THE TIME. Now suddenly they are ripping you off?
WELL,i will take the ripping me OFF back,ounce i get my stock back ok,and i NEVER MEANT
ANYTHING ABOUT THE MEMBERS/FRIENDS I HAVE AT THAT SITE OK!!!
get that right,but if you got the treatment i did,i bet you'd be a bit pissed too,I'm cool.
PLUS the seeds that NEVER GERMINATED like those Nevilles Haze bullshit for 90 bucks,thats how i got payed???
bullshit,mr.mojo listed tuns of OLD SEEDS that are just plain OLD and DEAD.
i bet my Super Kush never germ either....thats how i get payed..with nothing..and WHY,
YEAH,i told everybody about my donations,hoping for respect from the owner huh,
and YEAH,i said i do not need money,or a bank transaction,as i was on PROBATION PAL.
so really,you KNOW NOTHING!
just chill,I'm over it,unless punks like YOU bring it back again?
P1010006
P1010007 1
P1010010
P1010012
P1010013 1

THIS SITE IS SIMPLY A BETTER PLACE I NEVER GOT ANY SLACK BUT YOURS limo????
you are the very 1st,and you no NOT who you judge,so be gone homey!
go back to the 10 or 12 registered users a day over at BBay,an i will take my 100 or more,with
1000 to 2400 guests at the better sites,again i have respect for my old friends at BBay,NOT P.

SIMPLE,as the greeks had an old saying""you can tell the day,by how the morning starts ""
Never started good at BBay,and ended that way.
TRUTH.
PEACE,L happy g!
:)

P1010004
P1010015
P1010005
Last edited:
OLDproLg

OLDproLg

Lou your ego is trippin man.

I would NEVER grow your gear.

P is the best in the business and a class act at that.

good bye!
HAVE YOU EVER DONE BUSINESS AS A VENDOR,i think NOT.
that was in my position PROBATION?????
i think NOT.
i did MORE than anybody would,while on PROBATION PAL,i bet
your balls are not that BIG hahahaha,and YES i gave DOC BOB my BANK NUMBERS TOO!!!
pistils said that the US banks transfer numbers are not all their and he could NOT pay me that way.,so what i did to HELP THE AUCTION SITE OUT,
was to bid on and buy SEEDS THAT NEVER GERMINATED BUDDY ,so really i did get RIPPED!
RANT over and their is your truth,unless your a P fan...that does not even KNOW him person to person,
and love to sling shit at a good man like me,that GOT NOTHING OK,and FOR JUST HELPING OUT HIS SITE???.....you may wanna join ic rag hahahahaha,fit right in,assuming things!!
im am million air boy,and need NOTHING period.
all this online shit is getting to me,if i get mistaken,behind a screen,it's all DIFFERENT BOY,,,
you know NOT who anybody is behind a computer screen folks,know that.
pradon me,farmers,you had to be in MY SHOES from the start.

i love this place for it's fine vibes so please do not take this,explanation the wrong way?
i can forgive,if and when i get my seed packs back,as i sent in more than 200 easy.......
i miss the place,only because of some fine friends,that understand me.
sorry shit happens,and u have to MOVE ON>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
;)
so please,no more..
LG
;)

Last edited:
OLDproLg

OLDproLg

RIGHT ON MY FREIND,thats what i LOVE about this site!!!!!!

a PUSH for positive vibes to clean out the bull,THANKS MAN haha,
you got it....
Lou
:)
P1010006 4
P1010002 4
P1010010 1
P1010009 1
P1010005 7

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
seriously @logic your going to let this fucking troll snitch set up shop here?

Limonene

Limonene

ha ha yet again this fool @OLDproLg shows his qualities. I can't even be bothered to read the shit he posts, he is an irrelevant misguided fool.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
!!!
------
[edit]
This post (!!!) was made in response to a post--
that has since been removed...

yeah I actually deleted that myself - but fuck it Im over being nice - I have seen this guy banned from 2 sites for outing people in public - names and addresses

at one place he offered people a cd of his music for anyone who was stupid enough to pm him their address

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom