Massive pot bust in the foothills above Fresno

• Thread starter caregiverken
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kolah

IMO, never let your guard down. I know 3 undersheriffs and many local cops quite well. They'll take anything they can get. They can easily make a small grow instantly appear to be much larger than it is. (lie, plant evidence, etc)

I agree that big plants and less numbers are the way to go. Also here in CO the MD's rec for plant increases/caregiver status is standing up well in the courts. (at the state level, of course)

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
ken you will be fine....these idiots have hundreds if not thousands of plants....there just askin to get busted.

Play it safe people, more plants doesnt mean more meds.....Grow around 25 plants, take the time, spend the $$ and grow monsters...get 5+lb plants...you never need anymore than that IMHO...

I have no doupt that there are more than a hundred grows all bigger than mine in theses hills.

and If I knew they were gonna bust one each day for a 100 days, starting with the largest,
I could relax....but i dont know what they are doing...the Randomness of this shit is what makes me crazy:confused:

Op merc. busted a 3500 plant grow the day before this one..

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

i have all confidence that you will be fine. 99 plants , youre a guppie in a very large pond! right now theyre looking for huge, illegal blaitant glory gardens. theyre trying to make headlines and scare little guys to cut shit down and run. you should have the old lady get her card to if she doesnt have 1. that right there would put you half way under your limits and then when you cull the unwanted males youll be fine.

The Gooch

The Gooch

IMO it is nice that there are these guys to take the heat of of dudes like me. I can't even imagine the stress or the work involved in that scale of farming. My wife and I are medical patients allowing 30 plants, and 48 ounces of dry cured gooch. That is enough for us, by far! It allows me to enjoy work, life, and my hobby. People who grow on that scale are like Giant Corporations IMO. Wonder why the price of Cali bud has dropped so much? Up here in WA, the depot's are all full of it. In any case, no person's civil liberties should be imposed on. This country is not free! Best wishes Ken and Much Love!

sox

sox

there lookin for criminals running the hills as well...a couple friends rented a hill from a guy and they had 25 plants outside and they had just cut down there light dep...when they got hit by camp the officers said they were the smallest hill in the neighborhood, but they were taking there shit because the property owner is a lame and there after him.
Everybody got let go, all the plants got taken....

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

there lookin for criminals running the hills as well...a couple friends rented a hill from a guy and they had 25 plants outside and they had just cut down there light dep...when they got hit by camp the officers said they were the smallest hill in the neighborhood, but they were taking there shit because the property owner is a lame and there after him.
Everybody got let go, all the plants got taken....

that sucks but at the same time is lucky.. you can always grow more plants , that whole getting out of federal jail time is much harder.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
i have all confidence that you will be fine. 99 plants , youre a guppie in a very large pond! right now theyre looking for huge, illegal blaitant glory gardens. theyre trying to make headlines and scare little guys to cut shit down and run. you should have the old lady get her card to if she doesnt have 1. that right there would put you half way under your limits and then when you cull the unwanted males youll be fine.

Thanks Big Cheese :)
Thats what I wanna hear..and thats what I have been telling my self and my wife.
She seems to be pretty calm about this.
We both have Rec's and I have copies of several friends and family members Rec.s too.
Also, My Brother works with a collective in so Cal.
He told me I could get the whole list anytime I need it.

But I dont wanna be or sound too cocky...or be too confendent.....

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Thanks Big Cheese :)
Thats what I wanna hear..and thats what I have been telling my self and my wife.
She seems to be pretty calm about this.
We both have Rec's and I have copies of several friends and family members Rec.s too.
Also, My Brother works with a collective in so Cal.
He told me I could get the whole list anytime I need it.

But I dont wanna be or sound too cocky...or be too confendent.....

sounds like youre golden bro. its not being cocky or over confident its being PREPARED.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
IMO, never let your guard down. I know 3 undersheriffs and many local cops quite well. They'll take anything they can get. They can easily make a small grow instantly appear to be much larger than it is. (lie, plant evidence, etc)

I agree that big plants and less numbers are the way to go. Also here in CO the MD's rec for plant increases/caregiver status is standing up well in the courts. (at the state level, of course)

I watch the news daily for pot busts...I have not seen them report any busts with low numbers.
But maybe those just dont get covered...I dunno.o_O

the "Not Knowing" really sucks....

I have met some of the local deputy's...they know who me and my wife are...
I think they know we are just a Quiet Ma and Pa couple that are not hurting or bothering anyone.
....I hope they have compassion

og619

og619

I would say close to 1 in a hundred makes the news, the big ones, these guys fly overhead all day everyday. Camp is flying tough this year, you guys stay safe, I would say over 100 you may lose everthing, under 99 you should be cool...but there is a risk/reward factor, you keep it under the legal limit of either 12,16, 24 you should have no worries. 2012 is a massive outdoor year, and they know this. With google maps and these hi-def sattelite imagery I can't even comprehend how it is possible or will be in the future to do these massive grows.

sox

sox

if you check out the willits news (mendocino county) this chick got everything cut down except the 25 she is allowed...i think they cut down around 50 outdoor plants and took all her clones inside, she had around 100....

LOW NUMBERS BIG PLANTS

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

fresno county and fresno city have permanantly banned outdoor growing as of this year time to keep it indoors! history is def repeating itself! Goodluck bro !!!

Very true Ali u can't even grow 1 plant outside in Fresno County.. But people still do & there gunna hit the bigger growers 1st & prolly work there way down the list.. There still doing it mega big out here b'cuz most of the bigger growers don't have much 2 lose..

ttystikk

ttystikk

Very true Ali u can't even grow 1 plant outside in Fresno County.. But people still do & there gunna hit the bigger growers 1st & prolly work there way down the list.. There still doing it mega big out here b'cuz most of the bigger growers don't have much 2 lose..

It's these bigger growers who are so obviously in it just for the money that end up making things such a mess for the rest of us. The little guys don't pour drums of nutes and pesticides out into streams, tear up the landscape to install irrigation lines, etc etc.

Finally, an excellent point about the big growers having little to lose; they're often cartel run, so the peons on the ground are just there for the plants and nothing else.

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
State stamped and growing legal? It sounds like another court battle and waste of tax dollars. Not to mention the loss of his crops. Once again the pigs are "keeping us all safe." ...and the media will spin it to look like a heroic victory on the war on drugs....with officers "risking their lives" to "save the children."

Plant your extra seeds everywhere. Cover the globe with MJ. What will they do when it's growing wild everywhere? :)

X2 Thank GOD the Children are safe!!! :p

B

Badmf

Tystick, while I am not privy to the grow practices of these guys how do" you" know they are spilling nutes etc all over the place ...just because they are large doesn't make them careless by fault. I have been large and never have spilled any nutes etc and left the area better than when I found it.
Now the legal end ; it is still considered a schedule one drug so all bets are off until that changes. I am totallylegal within state guidelines but I still camo my grows, no need to worry if ya can't see em.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

A lot of the busts are random, especially in our areas out here. My good buddy is a bail bondsman and he claims that every little grow they get usually had some other factors playing at hand primarily domestic disputes (so keep the wifey happy :)) . It is interesting though as the million dollar question is always: How much can I do without problems? .

og619

og619

WARNER SPRINGS (CNS) - Marijuana plants worth about $41 million were seized over the weekend from private property in an unincorporated area near Warner Springs, the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration reported Monday.
Officers and agents with the DEA and Narcotics Task Force seized the plants Saturday and Sunday on about 40 acres in Sunshine Summit, after a search warrant was obtained, according to Amy Roderick of the DEA.
The grow operation was so large, it took the 35 officers and agents two days to dismantle it, Roderick said.
About 41,000 marijuana plants with an estimated value of $41 million were seized, which made it the largest outdoor marijuana grow seizure on private property in San Diego County history, Roderick said.
A 30-round magazine for a semi-automatic weapon was found at the base of a water tank, along with chemicals used to fertilize the plants, Roderick said.
No arrests have been made, but the investigation was ongoing, Roderick said.

Latest posts

Top Bottom