Massive Roots! Root Booster Winner test!

• Thread starter nightmarecreature
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
I agree, the Roots excel used to be awesome. But the new formula is worthless! I don't understand why they would take such a popular product and mess with it...

The Black label line isn't that expensive at all actually. Especially from Monster Garden..

alligator

alligator

I'm getting roots in 5 days with the new clone life stuff from RX solutions, plus it doubles as food for the little guys. Cheap too, like $20 a liter.
Friends with aerocloners are seeing knots in 2-3 days. Hydro store guys getting great results as well.

Lots of good new products hitting the market. it's refreshing, past couple of years it seems all we've been getting is snake oil with pretty labels.

N

nightmarecreature

Roots in 5 days in Aero cloners is normal for some strains. It was the root mass and growth speed that shocked me. They doubled in size from day 4 to day 5. Hopefully someone can do a review on the RX stuff.

All I know is that Im not switching to anything else, if its not broken, Im not going to fix it.

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

20140925 170432
20140926 133850
OK so I figured I would show you guys a couple of pictures of the same plant a day later so you can see this root enhance working!

N

nightmarecreature

I keep my cloner dry, only the bottom will grow and whats not wet will be air pruned.

My other SFV, that I didnt hit with Root Enhance, the roots look like a joke.

Canappa

Canappa

Now if would get get here just has fast as you guys are getting roots I would be happy. I placed and order last weekend and its still not here. I wont order from Ebay anymore I will just pay the extra few bucks and buy it locally.

Top Bottom