Massive Roots! Root Booster Winner test!

• Thread starter nightmarecreature
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
There's just a lot of conflict of interest on this site. Capulator, you are a mod of POTM, yet you enter the contest? I call bullshit boy! Just like all the hype in your forum hyping your products. Of course they are gonna kiss up. You can't get true testimonies when u have a conduct of interest. Just my 3 cents!

Its up to the people to pick who wins on the potm @Slickchic or might I say your post is NOT so Slickchic! Just my 3 cents!!!

Last edited:
Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
There's just a lot of conflict of interest on this site. Capulator, you are a mod of POTM, yet you enter the contest? I call bullshit boy! Just like all the hype in your forum hyping your products. Of course they are gonna kiss up. You can't get true testimonies when u have a conduct of interest. Just my 3 cents!

I hate conduct of interests...

ohgee kush

ohgee kush

Im most going to do a side by side of all 3.
CAM00887 1

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

20141005 210531
I'm gonna do the same thing with the aptus, blacklabel, an voodoo juice an this test will be done with all clone only gee's no s1 or recent seed finds! I just talked to my boy an he is gonna let me borrow his aeroCloner so I can have 2 running at the same time! An @Slickchick I believe there has already been a member that did a side bye side run with Cap's bennies, versus the black label an posted it in this thread he had a lot more root development with the black label!

Last edited:
ohgee kush

ohgee kush

Since we're on the subject of root products has anyone on here used botanicares new rhizo blast? I got a 8oz sample but havent used it yet. the smell reminds me of sourdough bread

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

Be please let's not get off track here we are all just trying to find the product that works the best I'm not worried about the POTM!!! Remember time is money an the longer it takes me to get roots the more money it costs me on the DTE bill

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

Once the stems nub up and starts throwing even one single root, then I start counting. Thats two days from the start of roots.

Aw damn I can't believe I missed that...the difference between nubs and roots for me is already a matter of hours not days, I was thinking this was from cutting to transplant. I need roots faster once I see nubs they get transplanted the next day...no wonder I didn't see the results I was expecting

T

toquer

I use the Aptus StartBoost. I clone in root shooters. That specific brand from jiffy and advanced. My fastest ever was 6 days to have roots out of the cube. I added Heavy16 Roots this time around and it took longer, but there are more roots and my leaves yellowed more than usual. This week I take clones, do I add the Root Enhance to the Startboost? Or use the Root Enhance instead of the StartBoost?
Will be cloning from the new OG's I picked up from cloneville. XXX, Biker, and Poison.

Top Bottom