Massive Roots! Root Booster Winner test!

• Thread starter nightmarecreature
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Ok so this is in the same cloner? An your mixing both rooting products together?
Yes this is the same cloner, I did the test a week ago, tore everything down and started the cloner back up with the RX and the RE like I had posted before.

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

Yes this is the same cloner, I did the test a week ago, tore everything down and started the cloner back up with the RX and the RE like I had posted before.
Yeah I understand that you did the same test a week ago an had nice results! Are you gonna just run the RE as a stand alone to see how she compares to the RX I believe that is what everyone wants to know about to see which product is superior!

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Yeah I understand that you did the same test a week ago an had nice results! Are you gonna just run the RE as a stand alone to see how she compares to the RX I believe that is what everyone wants to know about to see which product is superior!
NO this is not the same test !!!Last week was the RX ONLY in the cloner start to finish,
THIS week is the RX & RE together start to finish,
Next week 3rd and finale test RE ONLY start to finish...:)

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

NO this is not the same test !!!Last week was the RX ONLY in the cloner start to finish,
Ok now I understand we are looking forward to seeing all your test!

N

nightmarecreature

A 1vs1 test is not a good test. I have some clones that barely root and others that root like crazy. Tests are done with groups, not singles.

I like using smaller cuts, i have to butcher the leaves just to get them to fit side by side.

N

nightmarecreature

Post a picture of the bottle of Root Enhance.

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
@nightmarecreature Bro your acting like there something wrong with my Test, I'm using the same mother plant for all the cuttings Plus the same Cloner with All new clone inserts and taking the same size cutting for all the test, So what could be more constant then that, You Keep chiming in that some how I'm not doing this or that right wrong???, Same Mother, Same Cloner, Same Size cuts evertime,New Cloner Inserts everytime, Tell me why I need to run 10 different cuts to test this out, There is no reason or any need. This is going to show what test made this strain root faster then other.

N

nightmarecreature

@nightmarecreature Bro your acting like there something wrong with my Test, I'm using the same mother plant for all the cuttings Plus the same Cloner with All new clone inserts and taking the same size cutting for all the test, So what could be more constant then that, You Keep chiming in that some how I'm not doing this or that right wrong???, Same Mother, Same Cloner, Same Size cuts evertime,New Cloner Inserts everytime, Tell me why I need to run 10 different cuts to test this out, There is no reason or any need. This is going to show what test made this strain root faster then other.

Why not run a group? Why just two? CAP ran a group and he said it didnt work for him.

N

nightmarecreature

Why not run one and then the other? Then run the mix last?
The only thing I think is wrong is that these tests should be done in groups. Everything else it legit.

Last edited:
ohgee kush

ohgee kush

What's up @OHGEE how has everything been going for you!
Whats up @TSTEW313 , everythings is going good, RE is working nicley the only cut that is hard to root is the TPK, takes longer then the rest. Hows everything with you tho?

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

Whats up @TSTEW313 , everythings is going good, RE is working nicley the only cut that is hard to root is the TPK, takes longer then the rest. Hows everything with you tho?
Yeah everything is going great I couldn't be happier with my garden at this point! An I just noticed last night that the new bottle of black label root enhance is 2-1-1 so hopefully it still works the same if not I'll be looking for more old stock!

Last edited:
lollipopman

lollipopman

Damn @nightmarecreature why you on @oscar169 so bad. If it don't work for him it will be ok. Dude gave it a try and isn't getting good results no big deal. Peace and love bro's

B

budfarmer

Hate to wreck your tea party but the best I have seen is Quick Grow Propogation Plus just a small time rag tag nute line but the stuff makes the plant push out a lot of succulent rots, the roots form off the side flat liver shape segments I'm going to use the stuff as a regular part of my grow program. scroll down here to propagation plus

Latest posts

Top Bottom