Massive Roots! Root Booster Winner test!

• Thread starter nightmarecreature
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TSTEW313

TSTEW313

Hate to wreck your tea party but the best I have seen is Quick Grow Propogation Plus just a small time rag tag nute line but the stuff makes the plant push out a lot of succulent rots, the roots form off the side flat liver shape segments I'm going to use the stuff as a regular part of my grow program. scroll down here to propagation plus
Your not breaking up anything we are always looking for the best products to use if it works better than the RE I have no problem making the switch! When are you rooting some clones next we would like to see your results! Thanks for sharing this find with us!

B

budfarmer

I won't be rooting clones for a while but I will use Propogation Plus early on after rooting clones regularly and also on seedlings to give the roots a boost. The producer of propogation plus had an old smoker Botanist get him into his own nute line which I'm sure he made a boatload of money from, I actually prefer his line over AN, less problems better quality. I never would have tried it but I got a small sample bottle along with several others to try, the stuff turned out to be good. The product claims to have some 60 plant root hormones I think thats probably the the difference.

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

I won't be rooting clones for a while but I will use Propogation Plus early on after rooting clones regularly and also on seedlings to give the roots a boost. The producer of propogation plus had an old smoker Botanist get him into his own nute line which I'm sure he made a boatload of money from, I actually prefer his line over AN, less problems better quality. I never would have tried it but I got a small sample bottle along with several others to try, the stuff turned out to be good. The product claims to have some 60 plant root hormones I think thats probably the the difference.
Nice An i will definitely look in to it what's the price for there root booster I didn't see how much it cost on there site? An is this a online product only or do are local shops carry this line? And if you get around to rooting some more cut's before we do please post your results, an if it works out to be better than the RE then maybe we can help them sell a few thousand bottles!

B

budfarmer

The local hydro stores buy his stuff If you guys want to run a couple test batches and root some clones and post pic's I will try and get a container of the stuff gratis and send it to you, you will need to pay the shipping I don't have a pot to piss in right now. The shipping shouldn't amount to much the jugs are small, I don't recall the price but I do remember it's not cheap.

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

The local hydro stores buy his stuff If you guys want to run a couple test batches and root some clones and post pic's I will try and get a container of the stuff gratis and send it to you, you will need to pay the shipping I don't have a pot to piss in right now. The shipping shouldn't amount to much the jugs are small, I don't recall the price but I do remember it's not cheap.
I will definitely like to do that an i will post all the pictures from day 1 pm me if you're able to make that happen thanks again for bringing up another product we can try!

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
So I just took theses pics this is the end of the 2nd test with the RO Water + RX + RE in same Ez-Cloner here is the Results, This far RX by itself is the winner of theses two test, Next Up I tour everything down and Cleaned the cloner same as previous two test, all new Cone Inserts and she is back up and running for the 3rd and finale Test, with RO Water and RE ONLY.

1st Test RX ONLY in Clone Machine

2nd Test RX+RE in Clone Machine Together

3rd Test RE Only In Clone Machine, PICS coming soon...:)

Last edited:
B

Bazooka Joe

Wish we had that stuff in the UK, Well jealous of the nutes\additives you guys get over the pond!

meltedhead

meltedhead

Thank's for the good info nightarecreature, I have been looking for a new root product, I liked roots excellerator, but I'm not impresed with the new formular thanks I'll check it out.

N

nightmarecreature

I tried to contact Pure Essentials about the Root Enhance and possible formula change. I called the Pure Essentials Rep, no answer. They have great products but very very poor customer service. I'll keep trying and get an answer. They really need to step up their game as far as getting a hold of a real person.

Top Bottom