Massive-scientific-report-on-marijuana-confirms-medical-benefits

• Thread starter jaybodankly
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

I tealdeered your link, but this topic is an interesting one, especially with the potential infusion of dolla dolla bills from big pharma riding the coat tails of those who took the real risks, and how those dolla bills will affect the recreational and medicinal markets across the states. Although, in my opinion, the end of medical marijuana is closer than anyone thinks. Recreational use is much easier to monitor and abuse, and the taxes are higher, and recreational use doesn't really have as significant of an impact as medical marijuana does when we are discussing the potential reclassification of marijuana. The master of hypocrisy, our government, will continue to hold patents on the medical benefits of cannabinoids, but can get around reclassifying if recreational use was more universal.

If there aren't enough points to discuss above, what about the recent emergence of CHS or Cannabinoid Hyperemesis Syndrome in states that have legalized medical and/or recreational marijuana? Since we are not doctors we can have a valid discussion about whether that's even a thing, or if it's just attorneys playing doctor trying to capitalize on a likely mistake, purposeful or not. For everyone who knows what CHS is, there are probably two people and two more doctors who would say something like, 'cyclical vomiting syndrome' also known as my last two hangovers is more likely than a new disease emerging with legalization.

But I can't really say anything because: tl;dr.

Top Bottom