mastacheesers new room build

• Thread starter mastacheeser
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mastacheeser

mastacheeser

Tuff nuggets mastacheeser. You got some nice flavors on deck.
Thanks yo, I searched high and low for a few of these. Definetly got lucky.

Looking good in there. Thanks for sharing the pics. What strain you got going into flower?
I've got cookies, sour d x alien kush, blue dream, Chemdog #4, and white fire. Once again the room is majority white fire, with 1-2 plants of all the other strains

great thread. im tagged
Happy to have ya, I'm really going to do this room right this time

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

Quick pics
Day 22. First up cookies

IMG 20140428 090620356 HDR
IMG 20140428 090615237 HDR

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

Room is looking real nice, MC! Keep it up, bro. I can't wait to see these girls in full flower. I love me some White Fire!
Thanks homie, everything is going great so far this grow. Still can't get rid of these dam gnats, and I over vegged just a bit, but still give myself a 9/10 so far.

Going to be trimming these bitches legs over the next few days, as the stretching should be over with

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
looking propper @mastacheeser , I feel u on the knats man, I recently went nuclear on my veg room because the nats actually killed a couple seedlings. I hit with Avid, then Excit-r, then Merit 75 then Avid/azamax again then excit-r( and i still see a couple flyers) I usually just rely on azamax and caps bennies, but because I lost some seedlings to nats and I got a couple new cutts from a hoime i figured id just do the new cut treatment to the whole room.
neways, i look foward to ur next update man.

confu

sixstring

sixstring

Think its time for me to try @Confuten1 methods on my gnats, fuckers just never totally go away lol.shits right on point in here masta, peace.

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

looking propper @mastacheeser , I feel u on the knats man, I recently went nuclear on my veg room because the nats actually killed a couple seedlings. I hit with Avid, then Excit-r, then Merit 75 then Avid/azamax again then excit-r( and i still see a couple flyers) I usually just rely on azamax and caps bennies, but because I lost some seedlings to nats and I got a couple new cutts from a hoime i figured id just do the new cut treatment to the whole room.
neways, i look foward to ur next update man.

confu
Thanks yo. In the past when I've had gnat problems I just went light on the watering for a week or two. Now my shits popping off to hard and I'll kill some shit if I try that. I'm leaning towards doing beds to help solve this issue. Really hate the high plant count though.

For now I'm just hitting hard with caps bennies and go gnats.

Think its time for me to try @Confuten1 methods on my gnats, fuckers just never totally go away lol.shits right on point in here masta, peace.
I hear ya, maybe one day I'll get there. Really trying to stuck to this "organic" thing as best I can.

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

And I've bashed hydrofarm on here a lot but its getting out of hand. I'm about done buying raptors.

Had one dead in the box a few months back. Finally got around to swapping out the xxxl I put up instead and this one all shiftily made.

Kinda hard to hell from the pic bit the weld on the exhaust vent is shit, and when I opened the reflector for the first time it was glued closed and took a half hour to open. Bullshit

IMG 20140407 040307614
IMG 20140407 040410142

sixstring

sixstring

you would think with how much they make off that 5.00 piece of steel they could do a decent job huh .gluing the lid shut is flat out dumbfuck engineering :) I got a 6 pack of socket/cord sets made by hf and 3 out of 6 were bad,2 had broken porceline in the socket and one must have been opened or returned cause it didn't have any of the screws they come with and the cord had a slice in it,im like wtf guys 50% :banghead:

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

Dam its been windy. This fool dropped on my spot yesterday. Going to have the chainsaw out today

IMG 20140430 091736107 HDR
IMG 20140430 091719137 HDR
IMG 20140430 091657464 HDR

Top Bottom