mastacheesers new room build

• Thread starter mastacheeser
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
thump easy

thump easy

i love white fire if only she yielded it be perfect or if i was a shop owner id run her and make it work but she is the best i gotten people blaming me that i lace that bud but i didnt its all in raskals creation god gifted him the time and place and in my book its top of the top

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

i love white fire if only she yielded it be perfect or if i was a shop owner id run her and make it work but she is the best i gotten people blaming me that i lace that bud but i didnt its all in raskals creation god gifted him the time and place and in my book its top of the top

If only it yielded? I know there are some pheno's out there that really put out. I have two different ones that put out really well for me.

thump easy

thump easy

i look for yields i like white fire its still the best in my book.. i still give her run know and again just to keep the public happy.. she is awsome guys dont take offence mabee one day we could trade

DieselDuds

DieselDuds

Mastacheese those WiFi pictures look amazing!!! Good job. Who's the breeder of that WiFi?

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

i look for yields i like white fire its still the best in my book.. i still give her run know and again just to keep the public happy.. she is awsome guys dont take offence mabee one day we could trade
Trades are a no no around here
Honored you'd ask tho
Mastacheese those WiFi pictures look amazing!!! Good job. Who's the breeder of that WiFi?
Thx bro still only my 3rd time with the strain, although I know Og all too well. Can't really say much as to the origins of her on open forums as she was supposed to be on lock

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

That is a very nice WIFI you have there!
Hell yea bro. Shes a panty dropper.

Threw some outdoor doors in to the new place today. Everything should come together in the next week or two. I don't know if I'm gonna be able to get the mini splits in before Feb/march as my landlord will be around til then and I can't really explain two big ass condensors out back

Doors going in
IMG 20131117 193746 101

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

She really puts out better than most ogs for me. Super super dense
Yeah...both my pheno's put out rock hard beefy nugs. One of them is a bit frostier....she's a tall lanky stretch one. The other pheno is more short and squat....and she stacks a lot better with less stretch. One day I will invest in a decent camera and get some pics.

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

Yeah...both my pheno's put out rock hard beefy nugs. One of them is a bit frostier....she's a tall lanky stretch one. The other pheno is more short and squat....and she stacks a lot better with less stretch. One day I will invest in a decent camera and get some pics.
Mine doesn't really stretch too bad compaired to some of the og's I've had in the past. My biggest complaint is she's a slow vegger. I've herd this is a common complaint with WiFi tho

All that hard work will be paying off real soon bro .. Best always.. DP
Thanks for stopping by
Just chopped my last crop at the old spot a few days ago. Right now I'm trimming, painting, patching holes, and lst'ing the next stuff all in the same day. Shits cray

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

Mine doesn't really stretch too bad compaired to some of the og's I've had in the past. My biggest complaint is she's a slow vegger. I've herd this is a common complaint with WiFi tho

Yeah.....thats how my WiFi #2 is.....slow out the gate...but damn she finishes nice.....and a bit quicker than my #4 (the stretchy one). I had some nugs get a little purple on me this last run.
2013 11 20 09 45 02 342

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

Pre turkey day update

No lights up yet. No a/c going. Weed from the last cycle isn't all trimmed yet. But hey, fuck it, time to get this show going

They're finally making it out of their one gallon pots. Going into 7 gallons of vermifire with hydroton in the bottom to help drainage

IMG 20131127 164833 027

Top Bottom