Master bubba day 38

• Thread starter JACKMAYOFFER
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Here is my MASTER BUBBA at only day 38 I will take her to 65 to 70 I thought she had bling last run this run has blown me away....JACK :anim_30:

Master bubba day 38
Master bubba day 38 2
Master bubba day 38 3
Master bubba day 38 4
Master bubba day 38 5
Master bubba day 38 6
Master bubba day 38 7
Master bubba day 38 8
Master bubba day 38 9
Master bubba day 38 10
S

SweetIslandFunk

the second run is always the best,
every time its a suprise

O

ograskal

Lookin dank bro...Which Master and which Bubba were used for this cross?...Love the colors!...~ogr

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Beautiful, how dose she smoke.......
Out of the 20 or so strains I have grown she is my favorite so far..JACK
Lookin dank bro...Which Master and which Bubba were used for this cross?...Love the colors!...~ogr

The Bubba was pre 98 The Master is unknown to me.She will turn dark purple and the nugs are rock hard, The only thing she lacks is that knock out smell. Bro I cant wait to make your Master Bubba shine its gonna be a room full of OG Raskal Dank fo sho....JACK:tongueout

B

Boots Sugarleaf

great pictures, and an amazing genetic, great coloration for being so young still

D

d420

Premium Member
Supporter
Looks super bro.. I a vegging this at the moment, seems to be pretty slow so far... Man those pics look so good I made one of them my desktop background

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
great pictures, and an amazing genetic, great coloration for being so young still

looks awesome

Looks super bro.. I a vegging this at the moment, seems to be pretty slow so far... Man those pics look so good I made one of them my desktop background

Just so tasty looking and pretty awsome job!!!

veddy pretty girl you got there jack, well done bro!

Thanks for the kind words every one she still has about 30 days to go and we should see some amazing purple out of her stay tuned I will update...JACK

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Jack, the Master Kush x Bubba Kush looks amazing for day 38! Looks like those girls are gonna be Fire at Harvest...

R

Rolln J

damn! master bubba - I like the sound (and the look) of that - thats a gem jack!

N

negative 1

beautiful work man! i'm not a huge fan f the purps but damn that looks tasty! excellent stuff!

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking top notch Jack..Really starting to shine now:icon_cookie: nice

:passingjoint:

gtd

saldiado

saldiado

looking amazing. you got a led light on that camera? whatever it is great photography

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Looking top notch Jack..Really starting to shine now:icon_cookie: nice

:passingjoint:

gtd
Thanks Bro...:afroweed:
looking amazing. you got a led light on that camera? whatever it is great photography

These photos where not changed in any way just a camera and a flash I am using a 60 x Macro lens, Straight from SD card to here...Thanks JACK..

K

koopa troopa

looking dank. i just got done growing master and bubba. i could imagine pheno spotting would be a little tougher with this cross, but that shits gonna be la bomba.

Top Bottom