Master Gardener - needs Help (Five)

• Thread starter TryingToGrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

TryingToGrow

Supporter
Hi there guys, it's me.

I was just wondering if I can throw some photo plants (mothers from a nearby source), and have them finish before it's to late.

I'm in san jose cali and sunrise now is 6:45, sunset is 5:55pm.

On 4-20 sunrise is 6:26 and sunset is 7:48.

They are under weak lights so will need a week of 24 hour light with me to get stronger before going outside fully.

let me know, Please and thanks a lot.

T

TryingToGrow

Supporter
E863BC30 665C 4B1F ADD2 40656BAAE5CD

Last year, got twice the space and a good start this year.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I wouldn’t feel comfortable doing it unless you can get them 14 hours of light somehow. By the looks of it, you have that figured out! You probably don’t have very many freezes down there. Might pull it off. Pretty early. Be fun to watch! How long did it take those party girls to finish last year? Or did they?

T

TryingToGrow

Supporter
Oh yeah, I will worry about what you are saying y way of getting less plants, thanks for the reminder. Would be surprising to me if mold doesn't mess these up.

gonna check the stock before I go to see if there are are good mold resistance strains to up the odds.

Last year first plant finished early september, last plant mid october, I think. Three diff strains, all finished a week or two apart but chopped a little early due to mold starting to form in some areas, combined with bud worms in some areas, like 5%-10% was lose so I figured but call it now. I just chop by feel and if not for mold and some days that were to hot late in flower, I think they could have all used two more weeks.

Reason I need to grab them now is because I just threw some auto seeds in and I need the to finish before the autos go into flower.

Thanks again and I will try and keep this project updated here, will drop a link here to that when it happens.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Oh, you need them to finish in a couple months! Good luck! Will be watching! Sometimes things can get a little screwy when you’re trying to flower photos as the days are getting longer and longer! They start acting like drunks!😃

Latest posts

Top Bottom