Master Kush Grow Diary

• Thread starter deke22
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
deke22

deke22

hi peeps,
ok,,,heres me starting my first grow diary in this forum.
i,m growing 4 master kush feminised seeds from sensi seeds white labell,,,heres a link ti the specifics.
https://sensiseeds.com/en/feminized-seeds/whitelabel/master-kush?sqr=maste&.

so thats wot i,m growing.
my setup,
i,m using a 1.2x1.2x2m tent,i,m growing in coco using airpots,their brilliant,impossible ti drown ur plants,,but you can still nute burn them,so i,d advise getting an ec truncheon,,,aswell as a ph pen,
i,m doing my first ever led grow,,so,,,lol,,,lets hope i do ok eh,
i grow in coco,and use dutch pro a an b soft water nutes,,density cal,mag pro,density pk13-14,and density boost(the boost is also a first for me).
i do a 60/40 mix wi ma coco an perlite,,works well for me,,i water everyday in coco,,,as it,s an inert medium,,,i,m replacing the nutes the plants used,,i,ve even had to water twice a day at times,,no problem.

i use a 5 inch ruck fan and a rihno pro filter,,don,t use the hobby filters,,,the difference between a hobby and a pro filter is the thickness of the carbon,,i think a hobby is 30 mil,,wheras a pro is 50mil,,an if youre growing a stiny ass strain,,you want the best filter possible.

i use a ram fan,,ram standing for rapid air movement,,and i have fan speed controllers for both ma ruck fan,,,and ram fan,,i have an oil rad in there aswell,,,so wen the led,s are off,,the room keeps at the same temp.

i have black orchid heavy duty timers,,,and hang everything that vibrates using bungee cords,,,i use rop ratchets for ma lights,

ooo,,,i also have 4 double headed 60w clip on led grow lights for side lighting,,as led,s do not have the penetration of hid bulbs,,,but i also prune ans lollipop.

i think thats it on the grow gear,,,i,ll post up anything i,ve missed,,,i have pics to upload,,but i,ll figure that oot for ma next post.

hoipe thats ok for yaw,ll,,thanks for readin

peace all ;-}_,

Top Bottom