Master Kush invades boi. mamasbush 62 MUST SEE

• Thread starter MaMasBuSH
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MaMasBuSH

hammsreefbeer, yes 13 really nice heads!! i rock out with maybe 60 or so and pull the branches down an top twice and they just give me awesome lower nugs poppping up!! i do hydro but LOVE organics! it rocks. the taste smell look quality o man i can go on an on!! check out mi new picks of a pre pre harvest =)
cheers

FREE TIBET

H

hammsreefbeer

Ya i was more into hydro also but my brother talked me into soil.Dunno about soil bcuz Im at the end of week 6 of flowering and have nothing but little nugz.
Bro,wedding flowers(lol)look awsome.Ill finish the next to harvest of the master but will be thinning it out for the PK.I like how the PK stalky and fat,haha.

M

MaMasBuSH

day 62. we pulled 14 so far on day 61. ima wait 1 or 2 more days?!?! im down for sugesties =)

M

MaMasBuSH

re

Ya i was more into hydro also but my brother talked me into soil.Dunno about soil bcuz Im at the end of week 6 of flowering and have nothing but little nugz.
Bro,wedding flowers(lol)look awsome.Ill finish the next to harvest of the master but will be thinning it out for the PK.I like how the PK stalky and fat,haha.

hydro is whats up. see ive always done soil an now branching off!! well c?! keep me posted with yours, im curious =)

pk is the trick mi amigo

H

hammsreefbeer

can you post pic of the master?Thats whats giving me node stretch

M

MaMasBuSH

Yes will post inaround 2 hrs or so! I believe I might have a pic of one in my profile!?!

My master gsve me small node structure I actually had a bud growing off a leaf stem WTF krazy

I

ibTheMan

Dam bro your shit looks dank, and your set ups are the bomb, nice job.

H

hammsreefbeer

Yes will post inaround 2 hrs or so! I believe I might have a pic of one in my profile!?!

My master gsve me small node structure I actually had a bud growing off a leaf stem WTF krazy

Is that the AKA Middlefinger??Never hurd it called that.Some say the Pure kush is the same but dunno.
Hey thanks for the help and kindness im new around here.Who do you use to host your pics?(to b safe)

M

MaMasBuSH

Cutting up the kush's. Man fingers so sticky I need my bottle of 91% rubbing alcohol, 5 fiskers and a pak of grape swissers =)

Papa

Papa

Supporter
welcome MaMasBuSH!

great introduction! thank you.

'good to have you around.

Papa

Latest posts

Top Bottom