Master Kush, OG Kush, Triangle Kush

• Thread starter saldiado
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
saldiado

saldiado

All of these were top notch smoke, and the OG kush was probably the best herb i have ever smoked. Strooong lemon pinesol taste, and smell, and the high hits you right away. first up the Master Kush
Masterkush21

Masterkush31

Masterkush1

The master tasted like some dank og with a little less strong of the lemon smell, but still there. Strong full body stone with uplifting og hit. definitely some top shelf dank.

OG Kush
Og kush1

Og kush21

Og kush41

This shit was the best smoke I have ever had. Strong lemon pinesol taste and the high hits you while holding in the first hit. Great for the day, and great for the night, if only I had a constant supply...

Triangle Kush
Og kush31

Triangle kush1

Triangle kush21

The Triangle Kush was definitely some dank OG. Strong lemon funk smell, and flavor. Not as much pinesol as the "OG Kush" I got but definitely very similar.
All 3 of these I wish I could have alot more of to smoke.

saldiado

saldiado

Got the Og, and master from buddys in san jose, and got the triangle kush from harborside in san jose. All were top shelf really well grown dank. Im not sure if they still got any but it was pricey.

J

jonnyfish310

:sign0005:

Those look like they would stick to a wall if you threw one..lol. Great lookin' harvest!:420:

S

smoketilluchoke

id love to sample any of those right now

is that last one "the white"????

saldiado

saldiado

The last pic is of the triangle kush. I'm smoking a bowl of it right now and it has that strong lemon pinesol smell and taste. Dank as fuck. It seems to be a indica dom og but I don't know for sure. A lot like the tahoe og I had couple months back.

N

negative 1

damn sal never a disappointment huh? would you say the master kush was a night time smoke....i guess a heavy indica?

F

Funkfingers

The triangle is the same strain as the white, the triangle kush is not the same thing..

waayne

waayne

Wow sal those are really impressive!!! :rasta2:
Really nice pic's bro!

saldiado

saldiado

The master was definitely an og hybrid and not the so cal cut. It was more indica than straight og I would say.
The triangle kush was very similar to og, and the more it cured the more the pinesol smell came out.
Unfortunately these are long gone, but dam I would sure like some more. Smoking on some headband that has that og flavor with a sweet and sour note to it, but it is not as dank as any of the strains pictured in this thread. Hope that answers any questions. Keep it smoking.

Top Bottom