Mastergreens 3rd outdoor 8)

• Thread starter mastergreen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mastergreen

Plants are starting to flower Ive been keeping a journal myself all threw veg but I figured that was boring and waited to take pics of the good stuff. I have 2 Fire kush around 6weeks or so. Ive been comparing Hydroplex vs Liquid karma with the both of them should be interesting. The rest were vegged in side 40 50 days in one gal pots then put in 5 gals for flower. Also have been feeding my own low strength nutes to keep the girls happy sense the soil doesn't really have too many additives. I apologize some of the pics actually all the pics came out side ways or something whack haha damn the iphone.
This grow is under prop sb.420

Mastergreens 3rd outdoor 8
Mastergreens 3rd outdoor 8 2
Mastergreens 3rd outdoor 8 3
Mastergreens 3rd outdoor 8 4
vaporedout

vaporedout

its one of those topsey turvey grows. you can do tomatoes like that ;)

lookin big!!

skUnkDawG

skUnkDawG

just hung them from the ceiling
Lol. That's funny stuff. Plants are looking good mastergreen. What's that at the base of the plant. I would cover that with some soil. I think they'll be happy. Is that raskals fireog? Can't wait to see some fire nugs.

StickyBuds420

StickyBuds420

Lol. That's funny stuff. Plants are looking good mastergreen. What's that at the base of the plant. I would cover that with some soil. I think they'll be happy. Is that raskals fireog? Can't wait to see some fire nugs.

looks like rockwool cubes man

skUnkDawG

skUnkDawG

looks like rockwool cubes man
Don't you think covering that with soil would help it grow better senior farmer. Just adding my two cents. You can throw it back at me if you want. Lol. Never worked with rockwool before.

M

mastergreen

Yeah my pops said the same thing I need to do that. I dont know why i thought it would save space in the bucket but I dont think 4x4 rowel cube makes the difference. The cut I have came from progressive options but I believe raskal and swerve said that cut isnt legit. Ive flowered in my indoor room super bomb lemon cleaner smell. I think fire is suppose to be more of a pinesol smell.

M

mastergreen

Don't you think covering that with soil would help it grow better senior farmer. Just adding my two cents. You can throw it back at me if you want. Lol. Never worked with rockwool before.

Probably rite I was smoked out when i did it. I made sure to not do that with the other 25 lol.Rockwool cubes r awesome for speed I think coco is the next best thing for soil quality and rockwool efficiency.. good in between = ]

skUnkDawG

skUnkDawG

Probably rite I was smoked out when i did it. I made sure to not do that with the other 25 lol.Rockwool cubes r awesome for speed I think coco is the next best thing for soil quality and rockwool efficiency.. good in between = ]
Thanks for the info mastergreen. I'm always telling my friends they should do this or that with their grow and they get pissed so sorry. I'm pretty new so maybe I should lurk quietly for a while. Aloha. Can't wait for da fire!!!
@stickybuds. Checked out your grow..much respect. Outdoor all the way!

vaporedout

vaporedout

another "heard it from a friend, whoooooo"

i was always told to leave the rockwool or whatever you started in a little above the soil, i was told there is less chance of shocking the plant when feeding/watering. either way i think your good to cover it now.

skUnkDawG

skUnkDawG

another "heard it from a friend, whoooooo"

i was always told to leave the rockwool or whatever you started in a little above the soil, i was told there is less chance of shocking the plant when feeding/watering. either way i think your good to cover it now.
I'm staying quiet.

M

mastergreen

Thanks for the info mastergreen. I'm always telling my friends they should do this or that with their grow and they get pissed so sorry. I'm pretty new so maybe I should lurk quietly for a while. Aloha. Can't wait for da fire!!!

No worries man I dont mind lending some knowledge. THCFarmer is awesome place to learn and get better sense most of us dont have a mentor grower minus all the Humboldt and Oragan people haha

Aerojoe

Aerojoe

Can't wait to see how ur fires are when they are done, when will u be chopping? I'm envious of ur free higher intensity lighting.

StickyBuds420

StickyBuds420

ah thanx bro do you have any plants outdoors this year ?

ah and about the rockwool cubes umm i have never used them so i really cant say if they need to be covered up or not but im sure someone with more experience can help out and shed some light on it for us haha.

M

mastergreen

Can't wait to see how ur fires are when they are done, when will u be chopping? I'm envious of ur free higher intensity lighting.

@Aerojoe Ill probably will cut them down at the end of the month or first 5 days or so of september pretty close tho they look about 6 weeks or so I shouldve kept track but was sloppy. All the others have a bout 50 days or 45 days still =[

@Vaporedout The cubes r awesome for the most part i dont have issues with shock, then again I dont flower them tell there 2 feet tall so they r super strong and healthy before i take them away from Metal halide lighting.

Aerojoe

Aerojoe

Nice, my fire og's will be done a little after yours, how r yours smelling atm? I can't wait to see how they come out.

M

mastergreen

They smell bomb I can practically smell them from my computer haha, super dank lemon cleaner smell.

M

mastergreen

Put green netting over the plants to help keep the buckets cooler & hopefully flower better.. Notice other outdoor commercial growers using it idk if thats just to hide them or to be more efficient. Any advice or knowledge on that would be much appreciated thank you thcfarmer community :banana1sv6:

IMG 2565
IMG 2566
IMG 2567
M

mastergreen

Didn't realize how important the netting was over your plants. Ive been able to better regulate temps in the buckets and plants are over healthier. Especially sense temperatures outside are in the 100 degrees + threw august.

Latest posts

Top Bottom