masterkush wilma 4

• Thread starter roger666
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

roger666

hey guys
this is one of my first grows, had to get rid of my last one cuz of my landlord lol. anyway this was planted 28 days ago from seed, dutch passion masterkush.
they just done 25 days veg and i moved them to 12/12. Its using a 200 w vertical cfl and another one overhead w reflector. switched to dutch pro orignal bloom nutes. I've planted them on the inside of the bucket and been turning it 180 degrees while bending the plant outwards, away from centre CFL and saving vertical space.
Wat do you think? im worried i should have vegged them some more but i changed nutes now :S

Masterkush wilma 4
Masterkush wilma 4 2
R

roger666

god they look huge today. thanks for the feedback guys! its just i have little to compare with and i was hoping for some opinions :S wont b postin here again :(

S

SmokeMyPiece

Hey Roger! They look good man. They are usually good to flip around the 5-7th node. Just look for pre-flowers, or alternating nodes to know when they're mature. You can flip now tho, theyll just finish vegging under 12/12 till they're mature.

Id keep veg nutes goin thru the first few weeks of flower. They will double, maybe triple in size during this time and need the N. When you see pistils is when 'I' would start with your flower nutes. Id also keep up with the lst during this time, but stop all stress when she starts flowering.

Keepi it green bro!

Top Bottom