Mature & Immature plant questions.

• Thread starter Seed Buyer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Seed Buyer

So a med patient can legally have 3 immature and 3 mature plants correct? Is there a legal definition of immature and mature? Could you have 3 plants 8 weeks in bloom and 3 plants 6 weeks in bloom? If the police come in are they usually taking into account plant stages or just looking for overall plant count? Thanks

iscrog4food

iscrog4food

Honestly if you only have six plants I wouldn't worry. Grow em as big as you like and don't flaunt it and you are good. The main consideration concerning legality is once you harvest you will likely be over your max weight.

S

Seed Buyer

Ideally, I was thinking more along the line of 27 or 34 plants total. 3 or 4 moms, 12-15 plants mature (ripening/flushing) and 12-15 immature (mid way into bloom).

G

gettogro

i think the new law says that any plant over 12 inches tall and wide is now considered mature

GhostFace

GhostFace

i think the new law says that any plant over 12 inches tall and wide is now considered mature
so that would meen if you have 6 mature plants or 6 plants over 12" in veg or in flower you could be screwed!?
lol what a fukn joke_ keep on the DL and you should be fine no matter what #'s your growing..with in reason of course :character0095:
:pimp:

iscrog4food

iscrog4food

And further what are you du nosed to do if you plant happens to get bigger than that? Kill it? Trim it? I love how these d-bags are making rules for a game they have never even fucking played!

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

Definition of an immature plant according to HB 1043.

A NONFLOWERING MEDICAL MARIJUANA PLANT THAT IS NO TALLER THAN EIGHT INCHES AND NO WIDER THAN EIGHT INCHES THAT IS IN A GROWING CONTAINER THAN IS NO LARGER THAN TWO INCHES WIDE AND TWO INCHES TALL THAT IS SEALED ON THE SIDES AND BOTTOM.

I dunno what ASSHOLE decided to define what an immature and mature plant is but they are obviously part of the dispensary lobby.

I won't shed a single tear when the FEDS come rape the whole kangaroo court.

Is it even possible to get a plant into an 8x8 cube in a 2" pot? to me that sounds impossible but hey I'm no politician.

:sign0065:

M

maestro

Definition of an immature plant according to HB 1043.

A NONFLOWERING MEDICAL MARIJUANA PLANT THAT IS NO TALLER THAN EIGHT INCHES AND NO WIDER THAN EIGHT INCHES THAT IS IN A GROWING CONTAINER THAN IS NO LARGER THAN TWO INCHES WIDE AND TWO INCHES TALL THAT IS SEALED ON THE SIDES AND BOTTOM.

I dunno what ASSHOLE decided to define what an immature and mature plant is but they are obviously part of the dispensary lobby.

I won't shed a single tear when the FEDS come rape the whole kangaroo court.

Is it even possible to get a plant into an 8x8 cube in a 2" pot? to me that sounds impossible but hey I'm no politician.

:sign0065:

OUCH! Thats a new one for me, don't surprise me though. IMHO finished med weight dried n available and maybe total watts used maybe should be regulated but plant numbers n size is ridiculous. Does any of these people have a clue that the top 25%-50 of the plant has the best medicinal value n the bigger the plant the weaker the bottom is verses the top. I like colas I use the popcorn for hash or gifts...

I mean theres SO many wanna bes risking their neighbors lives with basements full of vertical 1ks dangling trying to grow a couple impractical trees because of NUMBER RESTRICTIONS....When the a lot of more experienced hands doing things much safer SOG style in getting same or better yeild but higher quality with way less than half the wattage are way illegal...sniff sniff I smell BS. I grow trees to my roof outside,inside I prefer solid colas size of my arm in every inch space available when I'm paying so much for gear power n space...I mean 2gs per watt or go home inside...outside the sky is the limit brothers!

I am just a crazy paranoid old man but this med card thing seems like a way to make you out yourself on paper as doing something illegal federal anyways then makes it damn near impossible to stay within the legal state guidelines anyways. Sounds like entrapment at its finest.Unfortunately the more I see about Colorados MMJ laws the more disappointed I am. It truely saddens me to see my sacred lady mocked sold out n disgraced like this. I love Colorado more than most but our government definitely needs work.

peace :banana1sv6:

O

OneRedCup

:banana1sv6: Round 'em up and move 'em out....

Keep doing whatever you were doing before 2009. Until it can be openly grown in your backyard, like peas and carrots, keep your guard up.

Remember - The first rule of Grow Club is, you do not talk about Grow Club.

N

NewsWire

Amendment 20 states exactly:

(II) No more than six marijuana plants, with three or fewer being mature, flowering plants that are producing a usable form of marijuana.

Amendment 20 defines "Usable form of marijuana" means the seeds, leaves, buds, and flowers of the plant (genus) cannabis, and any mixture or preparation thereof, which are appropriate for medical use as provided in this section, but excludes the plant's stalks, stems, and roots.

An argument can be made that it isn't appropriate for medical use until it is fully mature, ready to harvest. Immature schwag and immature buds would not be any more appropriate or usable as medicine than immature grapes would be for making wine.

HB 1284 applies to Dispensaries, as they are not covered or protected under Amendmet 20.

Amendment 20 does cover and protect individual patients and individual primary caregivers.

The State cannot LEGISLATE away rights granted by CONSTITUTIONAL amendment.

N

NewsWire

This HB 1043 applies to DISPENSARIES and limits DISPENSARIES to the maximum size of the clones/plants they are allowed to sell retail to patients.

It does not apply to, nor define, the language of Amendment 20.

GhostFace

GhostFace

Man its to funny how many of you are SHOOK so Easy..you are playing into thur hands..its what they want..they want you shook so you follow the rules and they can get all there money to keep rolling in. if your shook so easy..maybe this aint the game for you to be playing in the first place
! what happen to all the growers with balls around here? the gov are making you guys soft.. get your DR Rec and be done with all the other bullshit!

Unit541

Unit541

As NewsWire has pointed out, if you're strictly a patient, only A20 applies, and A20 does indeed define a mature plant as one that is flowering and producing useable marijuana.

I suppose one could even argue semantics and take the stance that at no point in it's life cycle does any cannabis plant produce medicinally useable marijuana, since a patient would never consume anything directly off a plant. In my book, it's not useable until after a proper cure, which for me, occurs about 2 oz at a time ;P. All the rest is labeled "Uncured - Not for consumption", with an expected "cure complete" date. This concept seemed to fly well with a couple of LEOs who deemed all my "curing" weight was *not* part of my allowable 2 zips of "useable". Props to at least a few CSPD officers for their discretion and the respect and professionalism with which I was treated!

N

NewsWire

Man its to funny how many of you are SHOOK so Easy..you are playing into thur hands..its what they want..they want you shook so you follow the rules and they can get all there money to keep rolling in. if your shook so easy..maybe this aint the game for you to be playing in the first place
! what happen to all the growers with balls around here? the gov are making you guys soft.. get your DR Rec and be done with all the other bullshit!

Is that you "Dr. Reefer" ?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Wow, what a difference in definitions from state to state. California LE's definition of a mature vs immature plant is vastly, vastly different and has nothing to do with physical size or its ability (at time of assessment) to produce usable meds. Here the definition hinges solely on whether or not sex is known.

GhostFace

GhostFace

And this is REALITY > http://www.canorml.org/fedcasessum.html

Ignore it at your own peril.

this is CO not cali_

IF I READ HALF THE SHIT I SEE POSTED HERE AND EVERYPLACE ELSE ON THE NET I WOULD PROB STOP GROWING AS WELL BEING ID BE SHOOK LIKE ALL THE REST..99% of these bust are in cali and most are for 100-1000-5000plants..a few happen here in colorado but date back to 02-04'..

if you wanna grow that many plants then you should know the risk being its still fed illegal..like i been saying do it how you want to do it..or do it with in reason..cant run around letting the gov rule every single part of your life day in and day out.
we are men..men have balls..cant tuck your balls in and let them rule your life..eather have sum balls and live life or sit on the sidelines wondering what could or could not happen...
rules and laws are made to be broken_LIVE FREE or DIE GROWING!

N

NewsWire

this is CO not cali_

IF I READ HALF THE SHIT I SEE POSTED HERE AND EVERYPLACE ELSE ON THE NET I WOULD PROB STOP GROWING AS WELL BEING ID BE SHOOK LIKE ALL THE REST..99% of these bust are in cali and most are for 100-1000-5000plants..a few happen here in colorado but date back to 02-04'..

if you wanna grow that many plants then you should know the risk being its still fed illegal..like i been saying do it how you want to do it..or do it with in reason..cant run around letting the gov rule every single part of your life day in and day out.
we are men..men have balls..cant tuck your balls in and let them rule your life..eather have sum balls and live life or sit on the sidelines wondering what could or could not happen...
rules and laws are made to be broken_LIVE FREE or DIE GROWING!

LOL! ... anyone can be a tough-talking playah on the internet ... right up to the moment they get busted.

Why worry? ... the Feds will never bust YOU ... that's what Chris Bartkowicz thought ... what Dr. Reefer thought ... what 30 licensed dispensaries in Montana thought ... and what 100s of "state legal" tough-talking playahs now in the Federal Pen thought too.

So carry on through the fog, ignore reality, don't read any "bad news" and therefore nothing bad could ever happen to you.

Top Bottom