Mau5capades: Builds & Grow Journal

• Thread starter growmau5
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
growmau5

growmau5

Greetings,

I am new here at THCfarmer, but I've been hanging out at RIU for a little while. I just wanted to introduce myself and share a series of YouTube videos I am making following a 1200w (dissipation at the wall) LED grow.

Here is episode 1.

Cheers
"growmouse"

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Hello and welcome to the farm!

Might be careful using a logo so similar to deadmau5. Copyrights and all that, might want to modify it a bit more. Looks good though!

One Love,
tobh

M

Mikey 5

I love your tutorials!!! Just bought a Meanwell 240H and 5 COBs. Thanks so much! I like getting the theory instead of just cookie cutter build so I can customize for my space. I have used HPS in the past but want to grow without all the heat. Next I'm gonna try coco medium instead of soil.

5ecret 5quirrel

5ecret 5quirrel

Greetings,

I am new here at THCfarmer, but I've been hanging out at RIU for a little while. I just wanted to introduce myself and share a series of YouTube videos I am making following a 1200w (dissipation at the wall) LED grow.

Here is episode 1.

Cheers
"growmouse"

it's about time you got to thcfarmer bruh :smoking: i've been following your post and vids for about a month now, thanks for all the great information you truely are a pot fairy.

BCrisis420

BCrisis420

I'm new to this scene as well, and as a fan of your work I'm glad to see you trying to reach as many as you can.

BCrisis420

BCrisis420

Lol. He has some great new stuff. I see you knew about him from before, have you kept up?

Homesteader

Homesteader

Bump this tutorial. Growmau5 is the shit....His tutorials on youtube are THE best around for anyone looking to go DIY with cree cobs. This guy is a great teacher who knows his shit and has spent some serious time helping out others like myself. I wish he was more active on the farmer but Ill take youtube over written directions anyday.

Last edited:
keiksweat

keiksweat

Still about maus?were all dying to see what you got going on pal.

sixstring

sixstring

Plus if you become a premium member you have unlimited editing on your post and threads and i know that bothered some of you at riu

Giddyup son!!!! :)

Paul Simon

Paul Simon

@sixstring check out the Flexing Cree COBs thread @REALSTYLES has going on, may RS can drop a link.

Top Bottom