Maui wowwi plant little stretch

• Thread starter Stoobeey
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Stoobeey

Stoobeey

Anyone had a maui not stretch much and stay overly compact.. I grew a first one mainlining and I was expecting some stretch bit it's basically a cluster fuck .
The clone that's ready to flip in a 7 gal, is shorter than first one and all I did was top and supercrop. And it's a short like 1 foot tall

Just genetics of the one I have?

Maui wowwi plant little stretch
Stoobeey

Stoobeey

They stretch the first few weeks after flip.
I know. That one is not flipped. Here front left is the flowering maui. Canopy was even at flip. Only 2 colas kind of stretched but not really. She's already 4 weeks deep I believe

20210417 234100
testiclees

testiclees

I know. That one is not flipped. Here front left is the flowering maui. Canopy was even at flip. Only 2 colas kind of stretched but not really. She's already 4 weeks deep I believe
how did things turn out? Whose Maui seed did you use?

This pic (5-23) shows 'The One x 1979 Maui Wowie, Cherry Bomb', Swami. This plant was quick to germinate and then grew like crazy. It was showing pistils at week four on 18-6 schedule. Started in a 14 oz and potted it into a 10gal grass roots pot yesterday. Photo shows a 3 gal. I am expecting a decent stretch. Plan to flip this Sunday which will be about 6 weeks veg. She is now 2x the size of every bean that popped that week.

5 25 the one x maui

Stoobeey

Stoobeey

Current flower status.

Tangie going to be a while.

The maui has like golf ball buds, I mean I I've never had any plant with buds this dense I mean I feel like it could knock somebody out with one and it's not even dry. But the plants still small even when it was mainlined. In the main picture front right is another Maui plant still sort of stretching but you can tell it didn't really stretch it's canopy was completely even before the flip.
I don't remember offhand whose it is but it seems this may have been selected for people doing sog or scrog.

Hopefully she'll be done in the next week or so

20210604 003643
20210604 003720
20210604 003712
testiclees

testiclees

10 gal grass roots living soil pot. Pruned 2x still has probably too many bud sites

Pretty sure i got my 12/12 days counted correctly.

6 21 maui

testiclees

testiclees

Chopped today day 69.

I like this pic a lil better. I havent sampled yet. Also I shouldn't have said chopped. I moved it to a dark room with ventilation, no water.
Im leaving it there until next Monday, then she gets the felco's.

She doesnt give off a lot of fragrance unless your get very close or brush her. Then you get a whiff of resiny wood like faint myrrh scent, some fruity notes too like passion fruit and coconut.

i cut off a bit , will test soon.

8 9 maui 1

Top Bottom