Max is Back...with a UC full of Raskals

• Thread starter Max Powers
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Damn you got that clone from OGR and it still threw nuts thats crazy r you sure you DNT have any light leaks ??? I'd scrap that bitch and double check everything your water temps air temps light leaks ect ect just my 2 bits

M

Max Powers

Yikes!

Kill that confused transgendered bitch.
yea bro, I know you're right, just needed to hear it from someone else

Damn you got that clone from OGR and it still threw nuts thats crazy r you sure you DNT have any light leaks ??? I'd scrap that bitch and double check everything your water temps air temps light leaks ect ect just my 2 bits
pretty sure everything is cool, I've done 6 or 7 runs on the side in this room over the past few years with no probs. This is the first time I put a UC in there, but the room itself is tight. The only light is from the bluelabs guardian, which is green and supposed to be ok. rooms temps are 76 with light on and CO2, water temp is an even 65, and ppms are around 560.

The only difference with this plant and the others in the UC is I kept the Tranny Urkle in my turbo cloner a couple days longer, which I thought was the new move since it went nuts as soon as I put it in the UC, but maybe not.
So Bummed. Still going to go cop some White Fire and Alien Fire seeds this week though...

R

RMCG

I don't think keeping it longer in the cloner could have done that.

Something else screwed it up.

M

Max Powers

yea, I don't think so either, doesn't make a lot of sense, especially when all the other plants are cool...

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Max,
I can think of no other explanation that a know female would just herm out, other than possibly it feels some sort of stress. The room looks good, so I have no idea what it might be. Maybe that urkle is just more sensitive. Most of my males I pick out before flower, so it is not too surprising to get male flowers at this point in flower, time wise. I say it sucks, but with male flowers like that, I don't see much of a choice, but to pull that plant. I'm sure that you can still pull a decent run with 3 out of 4. The powers in your hands, max.

-TF

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Well that sucks! You've gotta pull that one... Hopefully you have another faster finishing plant that can be tossed in now... :thinking

C

crossouttheiis

its a shame that she is the female. I hope that all of your roots will look like that when you are done and no more hermies.... sucks when you only have a few plants and one of them has to be destroyed

M

Max Powers

week 4 update

everything seems pretty smooth after the Tranny Removal. Can't find even one ball on the other plants, so hopefully it was just a freak incident. The 1k with the adjust-a-wing throws off a huge amount of light for my small space, so I left the plants a little bushier than normal, I think they can handle it..

IMG 2862
IMG 2857
IMG 2858
GanjaAL

GanjaAL

Great job brother. So do you like those adjust-A-Wings??? I have 4 of them and fallowed the layout to the T on their website... so I am hoping for great things. My beans are just bairly breaking through so I have a while before I get to the flower room.

Again... great job... looks really nice.

M

Max Powers

Great job brother. So do you like those adjust-A-Wings??? I have 4 of them and fallowed the layout to the T on their website... so I am hoping for great things. My beans are just bairly breaking through so I have a while before I get to the flower room.

Again... great job... looks really nice.

thanks bro. yea, they're the shit, the coverage is amazing. I would save a couple bucks and skip the spreaders, though, they don't really do anything.

OttomanFarmer

OttomanFarmer

1000W for 3 plants? Im new to growing but isnt that a little much for 3plants?

I know, the more the better, but wouldnt a 600 or even 400W would be enough? I mean will the difference be that big between a 400/600 and a 1000W?

but its looking real good, keep it up :)

GanjaAL

GanjaAL

From what I have read and seen... 600 for itybity popcorn bud for small grow... or 1000 for full dense bud for deep penitration into the canopy. As long as you keep them comfortable they will be just fine with no stress or airy bud.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
sux about the hermi max - looking good otherwise

1000W for 3 plants? Im new to growing but isnt that a little much for 3plants?

I know, the more the better, but wouldnt a 600 or even 400W would be enough? I mean will the difference be that big between a 400/600 and a 1000W?

but its looking real good, keep it up :)

yes you are new to growing

1000 watts is perfect for 4 x 4

did you miss the part whenre he had to cull a plant?

OttomanFarmer

OttomanFarmer

sux about the hermi max - looking good otherwise

yes you are new to growing

1000 watts is perfect for 4 x 4

did you miss the part whenre he had to cull a plant?

hm ok, think i missed that, and i didnt know that 1000hps is the optimum for 4plants

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
not so much the amount of plants - but the footprint of the canopy

personally I think he could have vegged them a bit longer

Top Bottom