Max is Back...with a UC full of Raskals

• Thread starter Max Powers
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GanjaAL

GanjaAL

could you imagine... 35 gallon pot uc with 1k above each one???? 30 day veg then flower with a lid at 12'... would make for a nice tree.

M

Max Powers

hm ok, think i missed that, and i didnt know that 1000hps is the optimum for 4plants

Like he said, it's not the number of plants, it's the size of the footprint. I could have 1 big tree in that space, or 120 little rockwool blocks, doesn't matter.

not so much the amount of plants - but the footprint of the canopy

personally I think he could have vegged them a bit longer

You're right, they could have easily gone another week or so, I have some new shit I'm antsy to run next though, you know how it is....

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
You're right, they could have easily gone another week or so, I have some new shit I'm antsy to run next though, you know how it is....

yes indeed I do know how it is - I also felt like my girls didnt stretch as much as usual in the UC

M

Max Powers

I know what you mean, even with the shorter veg I thought everything would be busting though the net. My Tahoe cut I ran last time in the UC shot up pretty fast, but it does that in every medium. pretty much everything else I've run stretches less than usual

babyhughie586

babyhughie586

very nice... any goods or bads to share on the cali connection line thus far???

M

Max Powers

week 6

mid-week 6, no news is good news. About to take some cuts for the next round, either tahoe or whitexmoonshine, can't decide.
also a pic of a couple of my outdoors vegging away in 7g smartpots w roots organic soil, and some white fire and fire alien seeds I just popped...

very nice... any goods or bads to share on the cali connection line thus far???

I haven't had amazing luck with the cc line. I have found some really nice keepers, but also my share of herms, and tons of males. I have an Alien Dog v2 pheno I picked from about 20 that I like. I had a friend holding it, and it's almost dead, so hopefully I can save it. There's some pics in my old thread. I have a deadhead og and a chemberry of swerve's vegging outdoors right now. I don't have high hopes, but nothing's really at stake with the outdoors so I don't mind the risk as much

IMG 2886
IMG 2882
IMG 2877
IMG 2886 1
IMG 0976
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Girls look great Max! Good luck on those beans too... :cool

hiboy

hiboy

Hows ur success been on that uc max.You said ya got a couple rounds done, Is it your choice now for set ups.
h

M

Max Powers

Mid 7

I think these guys might be closer to a 10 week than 8 week strain, in which case I probably shot myself in the foot a bit by switching to overdrive in 6, instead of another week of big bud. The trichs are starting to get milky just now, no amber yet, and they're not stacking weight like they should. part of the not stacking is on me, I let them stay a little bushier than I should have. I was planning on switching to Overdrive only for week 8, and slowly bringing down ppms, but now I'm thinking I should keep running nutes for 8, and switch for 9.....

IMG 2940
IMG 2933
IMG 2937
IMG 2950
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Bad ass bud shots Max! :cool

Latest posts

Top Bottom