Maxigro and Maxibloom nute burn issues

• Thread starter beckerjeremey29
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
beckerjeremey29

beckerjeremey29

Anybody here have extensive knowledge and experience using GH Maxigro and Maxibloom? I need some serious advice. The past 2 times I have attempted to use that nutrient line, my plants have looked like they just returned from the depths of hell. 😆 First time round, I gave them 1 tsp out of the recommended 1 to 2 tsps and they burnt. The second run, I gave them 1/2 a tsp and they still got burnt. I know everybody says that Maxigro and Maxibloom are very strong nutrients, but what am I missing? Appreciate you guys alot.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
need pictures but i’m guessing overfeeding and light stress,..
anyhoo quit using those nutrients,. full of heavy metals,.
IMG 1328

beckerjeremey29

beckerjeremey29

Details on grow? Hydro, soil, etc? Water source? Anything else you're using?
This grow hasn't started yet, but in the past, its been a coco soil mix with tap water. I phed the past feedings to roughly 6.0. The medium I was/am using is Bio365 Bioall. Lights were set between 50% - 60%.

chuck88

chuck88

IMO this is the issue with soil mixes that contain nutrients.

When do you start adding nutrients and how much ?

FROM THE MANUFACTUERER: Designed and crafted as our best all-purpose substrate, BIOALL is our most flexible and forgiving nutrient-rich blend of coir, peat, and perlite, combined with our patented bioCHARGEâ„¢ technology. BIOALL contains up to five weeks of nutrients, supporting lush vegetative growth through the initial stage of flowering without requiring additional inputs.

I have used the MaxiSeries in hempy/perlite and ProMix HP in fabric bags and SIP's with excellent results.

I roughly follow their feeding schedule and measure by weight per gallon.

No issues at all and roughly the same results as Mega Crop one part !

My only advice to you, aside from using ProMix HP 😉, is to wait until the plants look hungry (light green, deficiencies, etc.) before starting to feed at about 1/4 strength.

As soon as you see some leaf tip burn either back off or do not increase the amount for a while.

Hopefully someone using this combination can be more helpful.

Good luck, Cheers

B

BuffNuts

Nitrate and ammonia have no place in Cannabis production.

Why are the 2 absolute worst fertilizers for Cannabis the only two that internet pot growers use?

chuck88

chuck88

Nitrate and ammonia have no place in Cannabis production.

Why are the 2 absolute worst fertilizers for Cannabis the only two that internet pot growers use?
And what do you suggest "we" use ?

Cheers

Top Bottom