Maxigro And Maxibloom With Tap Water

• Thread starter HydroGringo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HydroGringo

HydroGringo

My tap water is at 350ppm (0.7 EC) and 7.5 PH
[RTW hand water] I will be growing in Coco coir with three 3 gallon fabric pots using
-Maxigro
-Maxibloom
-Cal-mag plus
-Silica blast
-Liquid Karma
-Bio-cozyme
-Coco-wet
-SM-90
-PH up & PH down
*Please help* any advice will be useful on this lineup of nutes/additives/water etc.
It's not only for me but for everyone that stops by. I'm a first time grower and your time and experience will be gladly appreciated

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
I would buy distilled water and mix it half and half with tap or get a RO system installed, 350ppm might cause you some problems with heavy feedings.

Lowman

Lowman

My tap water is close to yours. I run it through an RV water filter found at walmart and brings my EC down to 0.4. I wold just use the calmag as a back up. Lots of calcium carbonate in your water...just need to break it down so it doesn't coat your roots. The Bio-cozyme should do that....or step up to Z7 by flying skull for a better enzyme. All will be good.

HydroGringo

HydroGringo

My tap water is close to yours. I run it through an RV water filter found at walmart and brings my EC down to 0.4. I wold just use the calmag as a back up. Lots of calcium carbonate in your water...just need to break it down so it doesn't coat your roots. The Bio-cozyme should do that....or step up to Z7 by flying skull for a better enzyme. All will be good.
Thanks a lot man. I will look into the RV water filter.

HydroGringo

HydroGringo

I would buy distilled water and mix it half and half with tap or get a RO system installed, 350ppm might cause you some problems with heavy feedings.
Thanks bro. If my tap water doesn't cut it I'll be doing half RO and tap.

HydroGringo

HydroGringo

What RV water filter do you use?

Lowman

Lowman

What RV water filter do you use?
In the RV sectin of walmart...it is a large blue KDF Filter. The single one comes with a nice hookup hose....and then you can buy 2 packs as well without the hookup hose.

B

baron717

You can get small RO systems for about $100. For the money they are a solid investment

LEDSMOKE

LEDSMOKE

Follow Lucas formula in bloom with maxibloom. Works fairly well with a little silica and cal mag added in.

firemanelaflare

firemanelaflare

My tap water is at 350ppm (0.7 EC) and 7.5 PH
[RTW hand water] I will be growing in Coco coir with three 3 gallon fabric pots using
-Maxigro
-Maxibloom
-Cal-mag plus
-Silica blast
-Liquid Karma
-Bio-cozyme
-Coco-wet
-SM-90
-PH up & PH down
*Please help* any advice will be useful on this lineup of nutes/additives/water etc.
It's not only for me but for everyone that stops by. I'm a first time grower and your time and experience will be gladly appreciated
How did you do?

Latest posts

Top Bottom