Maximising Yield!

• Thread starter Stumpy420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Stumpy420

Stumpy420

Hey guys! Since there isn't one thread titled maximising yield, I figured I would start one as I am trying to increase yields with what I have. I know one thing, I need a good schedule for feeding in soil (gh flora 3 part with a couple extras on the side). I have a DC scrog net that I built, but my timing was horrendous. I thought she wouldn't fill the net before what was in the tent was done, so I had to keep her under the 250w and flip her.

The run down
1 1mx1mx2m tent (33"x33x6')
400w ion digital ballast
400w hortilux eye hps
2 big chippers 7 or 8 weeks in flower
1 starfighter x yeti 3, 7 or 8 weeks in flower
1 big chipper 2 or 3 weeks in
1 so x y3 2 or 3 weeks in
Closet space
250w hood/ballast combo (sunlight systems
250w general hps bulb (worms way)
1 dwc bucket with 31"x31" scrog net
Scrog net is string, 3 1/2" spaced
1 sugar black rose just finishing stretch, starting flower
6 random plants from gifted seeds (unknown, but suppose to be good)

I'm starting to feel a little overwhelmed with the fact that everything is flowering. Only thing behind them all is 6 rooted clones, 4 rooting clones, and a sprouting seed of purple wildfire x blackberry kush I lucked out on finding. I don't have a place for proper vegging atm, so I have all the clones in the window sill.

It looks like a damn jungle in the tent but will be lucky if I get 4 zips off of the first three I'm harvesting.

I can't defoliate the scrog net fast enough. So I'm going to have to snip some more tips that didn't make it and leaves after the weekend.

I need some tips, as well as I'm sure everyone (a bunch of people) else does too!

Junkbarman

Junkbarman

Banned
If you looking to get the most weed for the space, anything underneath that isn't being hit with light should be chopped off. I wouldn't touch the one that's 7-8 weeks in, but the other 2 that are only a few weeks in should be done asap.

Just think of it this way, anything you chop from down under where the light doesn't really hit, the plant will have more energy for the tops.

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

Probably genetic is my main issue. I need some booming weight. I got 4 Oz off a big chipper in the 3x3 tent, and it spanned about 60% of the canopy space. I need about a half lb every 2 months or faster.

Top Bottom