Maximize Harvest, finish budding indoors, or move outside?

• Thread starter Grow2BFree
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Grow2BFree

Hello Farmers!

I am vegging a fairly large plant in my growbox. It is now big enough to flower, but I am not sure which would be the best method for most harvest. Would it be best to flower indoors for a few months for some dank, or risk it outdoors for budding to make room for adding more plants to put outside later?

Which is best action, grow quality indoor bud on bushy plant, or grow outdoor and use box to make more plants?

Remember, it is entering October, its already 12/12 outside, and about 1-2 months before it gets really cold. I already have two trees outside that are doing good, but I am still not sure and would like some input.

Thanks,
Grow2BFree

S

stormannorm

hi grow2bfree,ud have to give the plants around 7 to 14 days to harden off and get used to the outside cos they've been inside so that takes time off your flowering time.i'd keep them inside the time u loose on flowering ud have to cut them early or risk taking them in to times of very cold weather and frost(some plants r resistant to frost) but i wouldnt risk it.jmho mate good luck.

peace out!!!!

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Unless your in the southern hemisphere, its to late to put them outside and have any chance at all of gettin anything but headaches...

Blow'm out indoors

Tex

G

Grow2BFree

Ok, funny u mention, I am in the south (flo r i da) so I can flower in the cold, so I will flower some outside anyway, just wondering if harvest will be better or not.

You guys say finish inside, cool, I will still try to get as many as possible out, but if its better to keep my biggest plant inside, then ok.

I am limited on veg room, that is an issue......

T

Thdaoub

in my opinion, you had better to let them indoors.because it is good for the budding to grew.

G

Grow2BFree

I have them running 13/11 on/off

Oh crap, its been very cool for a few days, then got really sweltering hot outside during the daytime (plants night cycle) and the smell is insane when lights came back on! It smells so strong I could smell it 20ft away from my house door OUTSIDE!

I am even controlling smell with lots of dryer sheets in my exhaust, and its not working anymore, smells like fresh laundry and plants, HUGE SECURITY RISK!

CRAP! It's going outside anyway, I haven't smoked any weed in days, and now I can smell better, and the smell is too obvious.

Guess I was used to the smell, especially smoking weed everyday, take a few days off and I can't believe in one week since thread started, it stinks this much just starting bloom!

Its gonna suck transplanting 5-gallon plant in the ground!

Latest posts

Top Bottom